Finally the GC Arrived today in Mail

dannyPx

Registered Users (C)
Hello good people,
I am writing to thank the Almight God and to all the people who one way or the other has contributed to my susccess. I started the whole process in October 2005 and I interviewed on February 27th 2006.

I got the stamp then and today I got the main thing in Mail today. I was holding the green card and it was like a majic. Please good people accept my thanks and I am so grateful for your supports.

Finally, I got the green card today. 03/31/2006

Congratulations, you must be thrilled to have the waiting over. What is your DO? I also had my AOS interview on February 27th, no stamp but approved. Still waiting for the GC. Did you receive a welcome letter or just the GC. There may be hope for me yet! Congrats again.

conratulations!
I got an email today with my AOS approved, now I just have to wait for the card in the mail ...
Do you remember how long it took after you knew you were approved?

Carol D said:
Congratulations, you must be thrilled to have the waiting over. What is your DO? I also had my AOS interview on February 27th, no stamp but approved. Still waiting for the GC. Did you receive a welcome letter or just the GC. There may be hope for me yet! Congrats again.

Nope I did not recieve any welcome note. all I got was a green card. I had my interview in Houston, Texas and was approved and passport stamped on the 27th of February.

Aude said:
conratulations!
I got an email today with my AOS approved, now I just have to wait for the card in the mail ...
Do you remember how long it took after you knew you were approved?

Well, it took 32 dys after I got the stamp at the interview before I got the real card. Thanks and good luck.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Post like yours are very inspiring to us who are just starting, if I may asked when did you enter the US and did you over stay?

cheeers :)