Finally, the end in sight!

vranjgc

Registered Users (C)
5 years, 4 months, 22 days, 5 hours, minutes, seconds, 2 FPs, 3 APs, 3 EADs, 1 RFE, VT to TX transfer later, I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel today around 1:00pm as an email and update on the portfolio stating "Card Production Ordered". Hopefully everything else will follow.

Such a relief!

This is a great forum, Thanks to Mr. Khanna and all those with great insightful thoughts and suggestions. All details in my signature. Good Luck. All of you will get it.

I am just going to sleep now for a few hours....

Last edited by a moderator:
Be the first, congrats vranjgc
StillAlive
I should thank you. I just added my info in your thread "How many more to go.... " yesterday, and today I get it.
I am sure you escalated my case. :)
Anyways, kidding aside, man, I sincerely Thank you.
I sincerely wish you and all others waiting get it really soon.

5 years, 4 months, 22 days, 5 hours, minutes, seconds, 2 FPs, 2 APs, 2 EADs, 1 RFE later, I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel today around 1:00pm as an email and update on the portfolio stating "Card Production Ordered". Hopefully everything else will follow.

Such a relief!

This is a great forum, Thanks to Mr. Khanna and all those with great insightful thoughts and suggestions). All details in my signature. Good Luck. All of you will get it.

Congrats,Enjoyeeeee

I am happy that green cards still getting approved, my time will come sometime.

StillAlive
I should thank you. I just added my info in your thread "How many more to go.... " yesterday, and today I get it.
I am sure you escalated my case. :)
Anyways, kidding aside, man, I sincerely Thank you.
I sincerely wish you and all others waiting get it really soon.

congrats!!!!

5 years, 4 months, 22 days, 5 hours, minutes, seconds, 2 FPs, 2 APs, 2 EADs, 1 RFE, VT to TX transfer later, I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel today around 1:00pm as an email and update on the portfolio stating "Card Production Ordered". Hopefully everything else will follow.

Such a relief!

This is a great forum, Thanks to Mr. Khanna and all those with great insightful thoughts and suggestions). All details in my signature. Good Luck. All of you will get it.

Congrats

Congrats! Enjoy your freedom.

Is that only TSC and NSC approving now a day. Whoseover case is still with VSC or CSC won't get approved.

Thanks,
DK

Congrats! 7/27 and approvals still flowing. And they were trying to convince the world that they used up the last 60,000 of the quota in June itself.

Congrats! 7/27 and approvals still flowing. And they were trying to convince the world that they used up the last 60,000 of the quota in June itself.

looks like it, jack. also, they may have used it up by assigning visas to the cases ahead of final approval? considering all the approvals still flowing, that seems to be the case...

latest update: With a LUD today

Current Status: Card Mailed

On July 31, 2007, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

The green card saga as come to an end for me. we have received our cards. Good luck to all. I wish that all who are waiting, get theirs approved soon.
This is a very useful and excellent forum.

Good Bye! GoodLuck!