Finally that day has come

when

can i expect approval letter and do you think i'll sent for stamping at local office.

I am in Atlanta area and BCIS have my latest addr. ( I did my 2nd fingerprint locally)

I received approval letter

also, and planning to get our passport stamped on coming Monday.

I have to go to local Atlanta office though i was a CSC case.

Got my passport stamped

at Atlanta office.

Reached there around 2:30 P.M. and was out by 3:15 P.M.

Was asked for 2 ADIT photos, I-94, Passport and Approval letter.
Gave my signature/fingerprint and got back my stamped PP in 5 minutes.

Mani_paul,
Congrats once again!!

Did they mention the appointment date & time in your approval letter? What is your WAC?

I am curious because, I am also in Atlanta and waiting to get approved. Thanks for your info in advance.

No,

BCIS just mentioned timings of 7:30 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. Mon-Fri at the local Atlanta office. No specific dates. You can go as soon as you get your approval notice.

I got it last thursday and got it stamped on Friday(1/30/04).

WAC-02-066-5????.

and

I wouldn't wake up in the middle of night to get in the line in front of BCIS office, instead go around 2:00 P.M., much quicker and very less waiting time.

Message changed to

Card Ordered on Feb 11 for both myself and spouse.

So, how long it takes to get the actual card ? Guys!!!!

Hi Mani,

You have mentioned that AC21 filed with RFE. Please can you let me know what it was for and how it is filed as I am also planning to switch jobs.

Thanks

RFE

was for
EVL, 3 W-2, 3 Pay-Stubs and Petitionor's Ability to Pay.

Since i switched jobs,

I replied to the above with

EVL from new company
3 W-2 from old company
3 Pay-stubs from new company

Financial documents from both old and new companies.

Also, filed for AC21 at the same time.

Actual Card

spouse received actual physical card valid for 10 years on 2/17/04 after 20 days of PS.

I, primary applicant still waiting but hope it will happen soon for me too.

Message changed to

On February 18, 2004, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.