Finally some movement! (last LUD transfer 3/15)

DesiG

Registered Users (C)
I was so sick of seeing the last LUD on our cases - 3/15! Your case has been received in the office... blah blah.

Well, I got some movement at last, and as expected, its a RFE. I will wait to see what they want, but I expect its the medical skin test.

This means that they are still processing old cases in the expectation PDs will be close soon. Or maybe even "pre-allocated"! :p

At least one can hope!

I was so sick of seeing the last LUD on our cases - 3/15! Your case has been received in the office... blah blah.

Well, I got some movement at last, and as expected, its a RFE. I will wait to see what they want, but I expect its the medical skin test.

This means that they are still processing old cases in the expectation PDs will be close soon. Or maybe even "pre-allocated"! :p

At least one can hope!

Good luck. Ya. It could be medical skin test and/or evl.

Good luck DesiG

At least one can hope!

RFE Responded they sent another RFE

Hello Freinds,
I'm little confused now I had a RFE in June for EVL, Medical , I-94 , W2s.

After waiting for 60 days , I requested for SR . then instantly they issued me another RFE today Oct 03. Need to see what this is.

I doubt sometime they are sending these RFEs to keep us busy and not bother them.

Guyz with experience Any guess what this RFE could be ..

My medical was clear with no issues and documents are filed perfectly.
One thing I did not do is I did not go through the attorney I responded this RFE myself.

Anyway lets see whats in the letter will update you all

EB3 RIR (PD /10/02)
Xfer VSC to TSC
485 RCVD RFE on 06/07 for Paystubs and EVL
RSPNDed to RFE on 07/07
Called TSC on 7/27 lady says pending name check
Called again on 9/15 requested for SR
LUD says RFE sent on 10/03 ..not sure what it is .

Hello Freinds,
I'm little confused now I had a RFE in June for EVL, Medical , I-94 , W2s.

After waiting for 60 days , I requested for SR . then instantly they issued me another RFE today Oct 03. Need to see what this is.

I doubt sometime they are sending these RFEs to keep us busy and not bother them.

Guyz with experience Any guess what this RFE could be ..

My medical was clear with no issues and documents are filed perfectly.
One thing I did not do is I did not go through the attorney I responded this RFE myself.

Anyway lets see whats in the letter will update you all

EB3 RIR (PD /10/02)
Xfer VSC to TSC
485 RCVD RFE on 06/07 for Paystubs and EVL
RSPNDed to RFE on 07/07
Called TSC on 7/27 lady says pending name check
Called again on 9/15 requested for SR
LUD says RFE sent on 10/03 ..not sure what it is .

May be last 2 months paystubs... Good luck!

Thanks everyone!

And its fine - I don't mind being busy with something other than wondering if my file fell through the back of someone's desk!

Goodluck to all of us! :)

Good Luck DesiG,
My PD also same as yours and I too received RFE today.Have to wait and see What the RFE is for..Could you pls post the RFE details when you know it.

Last edited by a moderator:
My lawyer received the fax on Thursday and forwarded it.

Unfortunately (or fortunately?), its not the medical. Basically, its asking for "evidence of maintenance of your non-immigrant status begining with your original entry (XX date) as listed on your Form I485 and ending on the date of filing for adjustment (XX date)".

Thats it for both me and spouse - no EVL, no medicals. This does sound like a "filler" RFE to me, but hey - I would not argue with them if they hand me the GC based on this! :D

DesiG :I haven't heard any thing like this before.Is it thru our w-2's we prove them or Is there any other way...Thanks

i-485 RECEIPT NOTICE

Time Line
EB-3
I-485,I-765 and 131 Sent to TSC August 7TH,2007
I-140 AD 8/12/07
All RD 8/8/07
All ND 10/01/07
Finger Print Notice???????

Did u/attrny requested the FAX or Did they send mail and FAX.

Hi DesiG,
Did u/attrny requested the FAX or Did they send mail and FAX for u r RFE..
I also got the RFE and Dont know what it is ..
Wondering what it could be.
Thanks

My lawyer received the fax on Thursday and forwarded it.

Unfortunately (or fortunately?), its not the medical. Basically, its asking for "evidence of maintenance of your non-immigrant status begining with your original entry (XX date) as listed on your Form I485 and ending on the date of filing for adjustment (XX date)".

Thats it for both me and spouse - no EVL, no medicals. This does sound like a "filler" RFE to me, but hey - I would not argue with them if they hand me the GC based on this! :D

- This is interesting. How is this resolved? Through previous I-94?

Please keep us posted........

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if the fax was initiated by USCIS or my lawyer asked for it - I think the G-28 that was originally sent had my lawyer's fax number in it. Also not sure if the snail mail will follow. I will let you know if we get it.

In any case - the fax says the evidence might include I-797, I-20 or copies (front and back) of Form I-94.

We have to go through all our paperwork to see what we have. I'll keep you posted.

LUD for me too...

There was a LUD on our cases on 10/7/07 - this comes after a long time
and without any reason that I can think of. So my gut feel
tells me that it could be a signal that RFE is coming :confused: :)
My PD is also not really current, so I am wondering if cases that have
been assigned to an officer (was told by an IO on 10/3 that case was with officer) are still being processed? And even if we get
an RFE - is it going to do any good?
Sometimes I feel that USCIS is just passing time in raising these RFEs.
Our cases are real old and all (if at all) they need to verify would be
employment status.
Any other RFEs at this point just sound like waste of resources.