Finally reached 50.....

tusker75

Registered Users (C)
:( Called AVM to hear the same old shit !!!!!!!!!!! ..Processing has begun ...blah blah blah...

finally we've reached the 50 mark for sept filers........

My RD is 09/07 and my wife's RD is 04/04/2002.....Will this cause any delay in processing of my case. How does INS handle such cases? Separately or jointly??? Anyone with similiar situation please post.

Also if I lose my job after my approval and my wife gets an RFE...Will it matter??? I won't be employed with the same company, so paystubs , letter etc...will be from a diff company? What happens then...

Same as you..
RD 10/04/01 and my wife RD is 03/22/2002.

Not sure how INS handles the case..According to the previous posting here, INS handles each case separately

So need to wait and see..
good luck

same here!

My RD is 09/06/01 and my wife's is 03/22/02. When I asked the IIO a while ago, I was told that the processing would be separate. We will have to wait and see...

I too wondered about the job question like tusker75... lets see if someone has any idea...

goodluck folks!

I presume if there's a RFE in wife case it cant be for a job..Only it can be for either photos/medical

What thoughts u guys have?

Same RD

Mine and my wife case have same RD, ND, FP dates.

We are always together. ;)

-------------------------------------------
RD : 01/07/02
ND : 01/22/02
EAD : 02/02/02
FP : 05/17/02
EAC-02-091-5XXXXX
EB2/RIR/VA

agree but...

I agree with your presumption... just that we are dealing INS here... no bets. When it happens, it happens!!! how and why cannot be reasoned out with the INS!

thanks!

2 different cases

1) They are handled like 2 separate cases. Usually they try to keep it together but not when it is filed so far apart

2) Once you are approved, it doesn't matter if your spouse gets an RFE. You can independently stamp your passport or wait for spouse.

3) If you get approved and she gets an RFE it can usually be if she was out of status at any point. i guess not, otherwise.

my case is same like yours. My RD is 08/15/2001 and wife's RD is 04/17/2002.

My case already got approved, I got my PP stamped and received the plastic card yestreday. My wife's case is still pending and when I spoke to IIO they told me it will take another 7-8 months.

So, I am telling you this from my first-hand experience they process these cases separately.

Hope this helps to clear any doubts you had.

Good luck.

Thanks for the info ramesh....

As rupnet said..........it's INS..one never knows............
What was worrying me was if I get approved and INS for some reason ask for my paystubs.....................then what.....

Maybe I am being toooooooooooooo hypothetical..........

I need to relax....:) ....

Also guys with same RD.......when do you plan to renew ur EAD's..... mine expires in Dec (12th I guess)... my company says wait until mid Oct.......

Post ur intentions..........

gc_avm and tusker75, you are most welcome.

I have the same worry.

If I get laidoff now, or if I change my job and then my wife gets a RFE, and INS asks for my paystubs etc, then what-to-do?

Hopefully, they won't send RFE for paystubs and company letter.