Finally - Pd 20 Dec 2001 - Approved

kriskish

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
I think mine got approved but status says "

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On June 5, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I checked with my attorney. He surely said it is an approval.

Finally I made I guess.

Thanks
KK

Congrats KrishKish

Hearty congrats KrishKish. I am very happy for you that your long wait GC journey is finally over with happy approval email. You certainly deserve to celebrate :). Enjoy ur new freedom.

Hi Guys,
I think mine got approved but status says "

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On June 5, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I checked with my attorney. He surely said it is an approval.

Finally I made I guess.

Thanks
KK

Thanks a lot guys. It was really bumpy ride but by God's grace I reached to this stage. Hopefully you guys will say "Approved" very soon..
Thanks
KK

Congratulations! Good to see approvals from NSC. I hope they expedite the approvals soon.

Kriskish - received physical approval mail ?

Hello Kriskish,
I have the same exact approval message online. Mine got approved on June 7th.
I still havent seen any update online either card ordered or mailed, yet.
Have you got any such updates?

You must have received the physical approval notice through postal mail.
IS there anything about ADIT process that you would need to follow ?

I am wondering that could be once reason my case is not updated with card mailed etc.

thanks

Hello Kriskish,
I have the same exact approval message online. Mine got approved on June 7th.
I still havent seen any update online either card ordered or mailed, yet.
Have you got any such updates?

You must have received the physical approval notice through postal mail.
IS there anything about ADIT process that you would need to follow ?

I am wondering that could be once reason my case is not updated with card mailed etc.

thanks
Hi Gc_nh,
Today I recieved Approval notice today. No ADIT stuff for me it seems. Mine saying Card Ordered for production something like that.. HTH..
Thanks
KK

Hi Gc_nh,
Today I recieved Approval notice today. No ADIT stuff for me it seems. Mine saying Card Ordered for production something like that.. HTH..
Thanks
KK

Great, thanks.
Did you ever receive Card ordered or mailed email update on your online status ?

Congrats KK. Keep little patience and you will also get you cards.
God Bless you. Now you can enjoy the New life and put yourself in Queue for citizenship now. We are all happy about you and all who have got the approvals.
we wish the all in waiting to keep patience and they will see the light soon soon shining their life.
Suresh PD 12/14/01

Congrats KK. Keep little patience and you will also get you cards.
God Bless you. Now you can enjoy the New life and put yourself in Queue for citizenship now. We are all happy about you and all who have got the approvals.
we wish the all in waiting to keep patience and they will see the light soon soon shining their life.
Suresh PD 12/14/01

Thanks Suresh. I got my card. Waiting for Wife's card. Not sure address may be the issue. My patience really paid off.. How about yours?
Thanks
KK

Presense for last 5 years,500 Posts, Well Deserved Congrats

Congratulations Krishkish,

I have been a silent member reading your posts for sometime.
Enjoy your freedom. Pretty looong journey has end the way you wanted.

I guess your valuable inputs to this forum from time to time has / will help(ed) a lot like me and others.

Once again enjoy your freedom.

Hi KK
I am still awtg approval NSC PD 12/14/01 I485 RD 10/25/04.
Have sent service request and still no response.
Will wait patiently.
Thanks Good Luck and God Bless you. Keep in touch
Suresh