Finally passport stamped at Newark today on 05/31 - May 15 th Victim !

ind76

Registered Users (C)
Hi

Our passports were stamped today after turning down on May 15 th at Newark. We went there at 8:45 AM and were out about at 2:45 PM. We were not asked a single question and everything went very smoothly.

My advise to May 15th victims, who were not stamped, is go there second time to Newark Office and get it stamped on any day of the week. I think Wednesday would be faster.

I think many people along with us also got stamped and noone was sent back home without stamping.

So, this is really good news and great relief to all of us.

We also applied for Social security cards in the next to room # 1022.

Hope it helps...

ind76

Yes, they did !

They stapled it to the ticket number when you were let in after your security screening through the metal detector.

ind76

Sorry, last more question. Did they ask you if "Somebody call you or you got an invitation ?&qu

No, they did not !

I think now they changed their mind to stamp on passports for those who were not stamped during the week following May 15th.

They did not ask me anything about the letter or phone call. They, infact, gave me B ticket number as they knew it was second time. Most of the people who got B ticket are second timers as I spoke to couple of people.

Actually, the IIO started calling B ticket numbers at around 11:30 AM. So, even though you go early, I guess you need to wait until 11:30 AM to get your turn to be called for the B ticket number. We were inside the room at 10:15 AM and no IIO is serving B ticket numbers then.

ind76

Thanks a lot for the info

I am a May 15 victim. Based on your experience, I would try my luck tomorrow.

I actually tried to get PP stamped again on 05/22, but they wanted the I-94 and as they already had it, we had to say that we came earlier on 05/15. They told us to come back after we got any notification. Good news now that they are stamping.

Thanks again for sharing the information, great help.