Finally My wife case is approved

Bapu

Registered Users (C)
My wife case was approved on Jan10,2002. We received the letter today. Almost four years waiting is over

Here is her detail.
PD: March,1998
485 RD: Jun22, 2000 ND: Jun26/2000
FP : Jan 16, 2001
RFE Recevived: July6, 2001 ( For medical) AVM Updated
RFE REplied: July26, 2001 ( NOTE THAT AVM NEVER UPDATED)
APPROVED: Jan 10, 2002 (AVM Updated)( Called IIO for four times)
Primary applicant: my self (Husband) and was approved on Jul28,2001
Most frustrating time was after replying RFE. AVM never got updated. We were worried whether they have received RFE or not. Called IIO to confirm that they did receive the RFE but for some reason AVM was not updated.We have been calling IIO every month. Last when first week of January, 2002 my wife pointed out that her FP will expire in Jan16,2002. IIO mentioned that she will put the special note to her case and we got the approval within days. (By the way IIO also mentioned that FP is valid for 15 months) All the time when she spoke to IIO they were nice and helpful. My lawyer had sent twice inquiry letter to INS. (My lawyer is very good, prompt and replies all the query in time)
Let me know if you guys need any more info.....

What message you hear from AVM ???

RFE Recevived: July6, 2001 ( For medical) AVM Updated

What you hear from the message ?

Could you post more detail for AVM message about REF ???

I still waiting my case be approval (RD:12-28-2000 ND:1-9-2001)
I still hear "Your case have been..."

Thank for your answer .

AVM Message

We have recieved your application on so and so and the time taken for the application is between 300 to 360 days

RFE

It was just telling that "On July 6th we have mailed the request for more information. If you do not receive within 14 days please call IIO etc." It did not say any detail about RFE.
Hope this helps

Bapu, Thank for share your information here.

My I-485 case have been more than 365 day, But the AVM message still same. (your application have been received at XXX, we mail the .. "

Hope I will not hear "On XXXX, we have mailed the request... "

and hear "This case have been approval... "