Finally ....My Turn!!!

vcorcl

Registered Users (C)
All,
The cases for both my wife and mine have been approved today :D :-*
It was a surprise because I didn't receive any email from BCIS at all today. I just checked my status at 10pm and found that we were approved. When I checked my status at 3:30 today, it wasn't updated yet.
What surprised me also is my wife's last two FP weren't good and she still get approved too. :rolleyes:
Started GC process since 2001 (Labor) by my current employer. At first they didn't want to hire any non US residence and only hired me as agency worker. There was a time almost half the people in my department (R&D) were agency workers. They later changed this policy after Microsoft lost the lawsuit (Agency workers vs Bill Gate). I was "converted" into employee on 01. Later, they started laying off remaining agency workers. My friends who were laid off can't find a job here and forced to return home :( Therefore, I feel kind of lucky.

Anyway, I just want to announce, MY I485 has been approved!!!!

Thank you to each of you for your advice and sharing. I find this forum a good relieve for my frustration toward BCIS. If you haven't got approval yet, my advice is YOUR DAY WILL COME :cool: .

btw, here is what my status said:

This case has been approved. On July 19, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

It was long overdue. Good luck with all your future endeavors. I am glad you did not have to wait long after your last friday's post in this forum. :)

well paid off pray..

vcorcl,

On Friday you asked to keep on praying and I responded I would....hehehehe

congratulations!!!

best,

Congrats vcorcl :)

See, I told you on friday your turn was just around the corner. :) Of course the corner was the weekend. :):)

CSC approved us!

Hi all,

Iam here immediately after checking our status online and ofcourse informing my husband(the weary) over the phone. It says that our cases (my husband, me and our son) have been approved on the 19th of this month.

I am a new participant in this forum, joined a few weeks ago. It had been a very rough time for all of us, and I can promise you this much, that I could not have asked for any more support offered by this forum all our fellow people in this forum. Thank you one and all.

I dont even know how to use tihs forum completely and share my thoughts and details. If anyone could, please let me know.

Iam just clicking all the notices whereever it says, I-485,a dn sending this message so that atleast some of you can see it.

For all of you awaiting, my sincere prayers are with all of you, and my choicest wishes to all.

I dont know what is next! i have read somebody saying the stamping is next. Could somebody enlighten me on this please? Thanks to you in advance.

Good luck to one and all.

Perplexed!

Thank you guys. Thank you for your advice and courage in the past few months. Keep in touch in the forum ;)