EB3 RIR
PD 09/00
RD 07/05
ND 08/24
FP 11/29
Approved: 04/28
AVM not updated yet
Received approvals in mail today!!!

Hope everyone there in this board gets approved!
PCee please update my records in your summary!
5 yrs of wait coming to an end!!

Great job guys - Keep it up!!!!

Congratulations!

You probably meant 3/28 for approval date :) It\'s easy to make mistakes when one just got the approval :)

Fingerprinting re-scheduling

I have received fingerprinting notice for me and my wife. If i request to postpone the fingerprinting date.....how soon is the next slot available?

Second question, how can i prepone the date?

thanks,

To paraphrase JoeF from another thread...

this question needs to be in the FAQ. There is no way to advance(not prepone) the date. What you could do instead is just show up on an earlier date at the ASC. If your center is not Oakland and the ASC is not terribly busy they will let you do your FP\'s early. Almost everybody does their FP\'s earlier than scheduled. It has been established that there is no harm in doing FP earlier than scheduled.
On the other hand, if you do not want to or cannot do FP early or in time for some reason you can go for FP as late as 84 days after the scheduled date with the same notice. If you think you can make it within that time there is no need to re-schedule. If you still have questions let me know. BTW which ASC are you scheduled to do your FP\'s at?