Finally my turn Dec2001 yahoooooo

aamirus1

Registered Users (C)
After reading all these messages its finally my turn. GC approveeed.
I am a Dec 2001 application. Thanks to all and for the site. Hope all 2001's get their approval soon

Congratulations on your approval !!

Just a a side note. It is indeed strange that not even one person after approval says thank you USCIS ! After all it is they who gave the approval !

Lud

ddaa2 how was your LUD changed before your approval?

My LUD changed only after my case was approved. I checked this morning and it was the same old date.

292641 Did you ever get resulst for your name check?
I faxed them but they never replied. i hope name check was not a problem because i had contacted the senators a few time and they said that the delay is because of backlog.

sertra2002 said:
Congratulations on your approval !!

Just a a side note. It is indeed strange that not even one person after approval says thank you USCIS ! After all it is they who gave the approval !
I do not think it's strange at all. It's very hard to say thanks when one has been frustrated repeatedly and immensely for service for which one paid processing fees (despite being a tax payer) and for which USCIS promised a certain processing time and never honored its word on it.

In law it is said "Justice delayed is justice denied". Can some one come up with an appropriate euphemism over here for immigration benefits?

congrats !!

enjoy your freedom from frustration.

Why should USCIS needs to be thanked? Let the beneficiary's of pilot programme (GC within 6 months) thank them. They deserved to be thanked in that scenario and the people who get approved within that time frame should definitely thank them.