Finally My Oath Date Is Posted ,,

TURK 75

Registered Users (C)
Hi This Is Murat Tastan From Jacksonville Florida

First Of All I Want To Say Thank You To Whomever,whoever Cared About My Case..
Second Of All;to Those Of You Who Are Still Anxiously Waiting The Respond From Uscis ;;i Wish You All The Best And I Do Hope That You Will Get The Happy News, I Am With You All ...
I Know The Pain Believe Me....
If Sharing My Experience Will Give Someone A Relief And Patience
I Am Willing To Share It With You All Forever..

I Was First Sent My N-400 Aug 17 2006
Nov 2006 Fingerprint
Dec13 2006 Interview( At The And Of The Interview I Was Asked To Send Court Disposition And Arrest Report ,within A Month And I Sent Them The Same Day With Tracing Number Mail , Incase It Gets Lost Or Something)
Today Jan 17 I Made The Phone Call To Uscis And Found Out That I Was Accepted, I Am So Happy I Hope That People Who Are Still Waiting For The Respond From The Uscis Will Hear The Same Thing As I Did Today..
Dec 26 Approved
Jan 17 I Found Out ....... But I Still Have Not Got The Mail Yet ..
I Wish You All The Best
Anyone Has Question About My Case I Would Like To Answer It.
Good Luck To You

Congrats

Just one question,
Have you ever been asked or checked about pending checks (i.e Fbi FP , Name Check and/or Background Checks)

Thanks.

I don't know how you managed to capitalize each and every word while typing :) , anyway, could you please share some details about the arrest? How long ago? Did you not include the court disposition when you filed the application? Was there a conviction? Were you asked anything about the conviction? That is too many questions, please answer what you can. Thanks.

premo said:
I don't know how you managed to capitalize each and every word while typing :) , anyway, could you please share some details about the arrest? How long ago? Did you not include the court disposition when you filed the application? Was there a conviction? Were you asked anything about the conviction? That is too many questions, please answer what you can. Thanks.

haha thats funny. anyways all the best