Finally my case approved....

liftkarade

Registered Users (C)
Have faith and firm believe on God you will be next. Today me and my wife's adjustment application approved: Details
RD Sep 14 2001
ND Nov 9, 2001
FP Feb 2002
EAD June 2002
RFE Never issued
Approved on April 7, 2003

Please advise if someone who already approved and get their passport stamped from Newark, New Jersey. WHAT WILL BE THE NEXT STEP if these guys are still visiting immigrationportal.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND MAY GOD BRING BRING HYAPPINESS IN YOUR LIFE.

Congrats ..

Await for your courtesy approval copy from BCIS
Taking necessary docs. for stamping (I-485 Notice, Passport, Photos, Approval Notice) and get stamped.
Await for the plastic card

Thanks to all and special thanks to AB_CD_1010.

Thank you guys. By the way who is Faisal Mailk hahahahah...........

Indian body shops are to blame for set up this center,,,,H1b compalints

The INS has established complaint procedures whereby individuals can report incidents of misconduct, mistreatment, or allegations of abuse, fraud, waste, or mismanagement. These complaint procedures are particularly useful for clients who want to report abusive treatment during Special Registration or while crossing the border. Official complaints will help raise the INS' awareness of abuses/ill treatment that occur during the Special Registration and at the border and give mistreated foreign nationals a chance to voice their grievances.

Office of the Inspector General

Complaints must be made in writing. The Office of the Inspector General (OIG) does not make any statements as to the confidentiality of its complaint procedure. Furthermore, the OIG does not guarantee that each case will be investigated.

Address:

Office of the Inspector General
US Department of Justice
Investigations Division
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Room 4706
Washington, DC 20530

Fax: (202)-616-9898
e-mail: oig.hotline@usdoj.gov
phone: 1-800-869-4499*

*This hotline provides OIG address information in either English or Spanish. Complaints cannot be registered over the phone.

INS Office of Internal Audit

Complaints will only be accepted via the mail. The Office of Internal Audit (OIA) states that it will keep complaints confidential unless disclosure is unavoidable in a legal or administrative proceeding. It also states that there is no retaliation for submitting a complaint. That having been said, attorneys should still inform their clients who are in undocumented status or otherwise compromised status of the potential risks of registering complaints.

Address:
Director, Office of Internal Audit
US Immigration and Naturalization Service
425 I St., NW
Room 3260
Washington, DC 20536