Finally message changed - Issued RFE

sam012007

Registered Users (C)
Guys, sorry I started a new thread for this little information but you know what its a biggy for me:

Finally after 2 years and 9 days of RD, my online message changed to following, my wife's case status is still same though. If 'dengdeng' theory works then my approval should be right around the corner :)

"On April 19, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or
information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional
material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is
required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice,
please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

I also got the same message.

My RD is 04/29/02. My wifes status also saying RFE. As a primary applicant, I know what will be the further evidence. What about ther spouse? What they need for spuse cases?

Re: I also got the same message.

Originally posted by habib
My RD is 04/29/02. My wifes status also saying RFE. As a primary applicant, I know what will be the further evidence. What about ther spouse? What they need for spuse cases?

Based on a few posts, it seems like family information / biological information is being requested. Birth certificates, parents information, etc...

Re: I also got the same message.

Originally posted by habib

In my case it was medicals papers for wife as the same doctor did the medical for both of us and had sent photo copies.

Habib

Your Spouse got RFE how about your case, did you get approved . My RD is One day after you..

Just wanted to know!! :)

I got RFE too.

I haven't recived it yet though. Right now I am preparing a letter, w-2 copy, tax return copy. Usually those are the common items of RFE for primary applicant.

Just quick question...

I got the RFE for my case but my spouse didn't get anything(Last Updated: 03/18/04).

Is this a common thing?

Originally posted by sam012007
Just quick question...

I got the RFE for my case but my spouse didn't get anything(Last Updated: 03/18/04).

Is this a common thing?

Sam, most likely it's for employment related stuff, since your wife did not get RFE.

Prepare the papers upfront to save the time.

Originally posted by tufan
Sam, most likely it's for employment related stuff, since your wife did not get RFE.

Prepare the papers upfront to save the time.

Thanks 'Tufan' I am making sure to have everything ready from my side and will respond as soon as I get the words from my lawyer office.

There is an referance in my case too...

EAC02179XXXXX
RD 4/2002
ND 5/2002
1st FD 6/2002
2nd FD 2/2004
Ref 4/19/2004 (Unknown)

Just verified - On line message says
On April 19, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

mspp5

Thanks MSPP5..

I am so close God Knows what is going on with my Case..

anyway Good Luck, hope you get approval soon.

congrats sam!!!!!

Congrats sam012007. I can feel your excitement about RFE as I got the same message on our cases same day. I hope it's a good sign. Do you know if you get the RFE notice or the attorney gets it? Also, could you please post your FP1/FP2 dates?

Please share the details of RFE when you get it.

Thanks!

I-485:
RD - 09/09/02
ND - 09/20/02
FP1 Done - 11/02/02
FP1 Results - 11/07/02
-------
EAD-2:
RD: 01/15/04
ND: 01/21/04
-------
I-EAD: 04/19/04 (Based on EAD2 RD)
RFE Issued: 04/19/04

Re: congrats sam!!!!!

Originally posted by PT_Jun01
Congrats sam012007. I can feel your excitement about RFE as I got the same message on our cases same day. I hope it's a good sign. Do you know if you get the RFE notice or the attorney gets it? Also, could you please post your FP1/FP2 dates?

Please share the details of RFE when you get it.

Thanks,
I spoke to my Lawyer's office and they said, its generally the Lawyers get the RFE Notice, very rare chance that an applicant gets it. So be in touch with your lawyer on this.

See my FP1/FP2 dates in my signatures:

Guys,

My Lawyer just confirmed that they Fedex the response to my RFE.

Crossed my fingers to get an approval on the basis of 'dengdeng' theory!

Pray for me guys!

Originally posted by sam012007
Guys,

My Lawyer just confirmed that they Fedex the response to my RFE.

Crossed my fingers to get an approval on the basis of 'dengdeng' theory!

Pray for me guys!

My prayers are with you Sam and ofcourse with rest of us.

Sam,

I forgot to mention to you.... .just keep track of "Last Updated date"
In my case it was changing for 3 days after they got RFE until it stopped on 4/21.
So, i want to know if that happens in your case.

CHEERS.