Finally - its my turn

desi_boston

Registered Users (C)
Finally got my approval today by regular mail. It got approved on Nov 10th 2004. The online message is still the old one - "FP received...."

Thanks everyone for the moral support and useful info.. Many Many thanks to Rajiv for putting up this marvellous website !

Congrats!
my case is like yours.. i mean the dates..
my second FP and LUD dates are very close to you.. hope the next turn is mine!

Congratulations desi-boston

Statusquery, what kind of email you have recvd on 11th? My LUD was changed on 11/09 without any change in message.
Neel
WAC-03-063****

Neelesh:

I did not get any email on 11 the, the email I got is from CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov on my 10/26 Status Inquiry. The following are the details of the email

==========
Please be advised that these cases have been sent to an Adjudicating Officer
in line for adjudication. Please allow sufficient time for processing.
==========

Congratulations !!

Please post details on your last mile (where many of us 2002 filers have been stuck, any namecheck/CSC inquires/response).

waiting_for_485 said:
Congratulations !!

Please post details on your last mile (where many of us 2002 filers have been stuck, any namecheck/CSC inquires/response).
waiting_for_485 -

nothing really happened in the last mile. nothing really happened in the last 2 years, and then i got the FP notice on 10/21/04 (scheduled date was 11/19, but did it on 10/22). Saw the FP received message online on 10/27. On 11/11 there was a LUD change but the status remained the same (it is still the same !!!) . Got a letter on 11/16 mentioning the approval dated 11/10. I used to fax those lazy guys in USCIS twice every week (nothing to lose... i guess) .... never got a response back from them :(

Hello statusquery ,

The same message I received on 11/3 for my follow in October. so far no luck!