Finally Its My Turn. My 485 is approved after the Long Journey.....

avantika

Registered Users (C)
My 485 is Approved yesterday and I got the email from USCIS saying that my approval notice mailed and the card is ordered.

My PD is 06/2001.
Labour approved on 06/2003.
I-140 and I-485 is filled concurrently on Aug 13th 2003.
I-140 got approved on 09/2004.
I-485 is stucked in Name check for more than 3 years.

to clear the name check I worked with Congressman and took 4 infopass appointments and sent an email enquiry to CSC.. Finally I got the reply from USCIS
and told me office is working on my case and in week it got approved.

I wish you all the best for people who waiting since long time...

avantika said:
My 485 is Approved yesterday and I got the email from USCIS saying that my approval notice mailed and the card is ordered.

My PD is 06/2001.

to clear the name check I worked with Congressman and took 4 infopass appointments and sent an email enquiry to CSC.. Finally I got the reply from USCIS

congrats,

so u think that the help of the congressman made ur namecheck get cleared? or the infopass or what? or it is just time till an fbi officer took care of ur case ?

Since 2005 working with congressman

Since Oct 2005 I am working with congressman. and he initiated the name check on Jun2006 and it got cleared on aug2006

avantika said:
Since Oct 2005 I am working with congressman. and he initiated the name check on Jun2006 and it got cleared on aug2006

it took the congressman 1 yr to make ur namecheck get cleared!!! waoooww. seems that the congressman action is so slow to me. not that efficient.

It's 2 months

antonioa77 said:
it took the congressman 1 yr to make ur namecheck get cleared!!! waoooww. seems that the congressman action is so slow to me. not that efficient.

From the dates she mentioned, it looks like it took 2 months and not one year for name check....of course, we cannot conclude that congressman helped her because he waited since October 2005. But, if she says so, we have to believe her as she has more knowledge on the matter...any way congrautlations.....;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats.

I presume your application was in EB2 / India category ?

Thanks

avantika said:

My PD is 06/2001.

Congratulations on Approval.

avantika said:

My PD is 06/2001.

avantika said:

My PD is 06/2001.

Congratulations. It's your day. :)

Any Updates After Approval

avantika,
Any Updates on LUD or got approval notice After Approval ??

Thx,
Kumar

See my Message Below

I received my Approval notice on Dec1st and also received from Plastic cards on Dec4th.

congratulations!

Hope you still visit this forum :)
I have a question about congressman's help in clearing the name check. Did your congressman send a letter on your behalf to FBI congressional office to expedite your name check? Or he did something else?

Thank you very much!

avantika said:

My PD is 06/2001.

avantika said:

My PD is 06/2001.

Congrats!

What about your FP? When did you do it last?