Finally it is my turn...

peaceinheart

Registered Users (C)
After more than four years of painful waiting, it finally is my turn to celebrate the approval of my I-485 application. Just two days ago, I got the approval email saying:" On Feb. 21, 2006, after aproving your application, we ordered the card for you and it will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready....". I checked my online status and got the same message....Thank god, my ordeal journey for GC is finally finished. I'm expecting to get my card in two/four weeks based on the information posted here (Just now I checked my online status again and was told: On Feb. 24, your card order was completed and we are mailing you the card directly to his/her current address...)

My wife is the primary applicant who filed her I-140 in Dec. 2001. Our I-485 RD is Dec. 2002. We have gone through many bad lucks: I lost my F-1 status due to misunderstanding of the pending status; going through the name check for nearly 2 and half yrs, retrogression, which threw us back for 4 yrs regarding the processing time....We called the senators and local congressman's office for help. The biggest help from the representative of the local congressman's office. He inquired many times to FBI to check our name check status. Also had he checked many times with CSC for our I-485 status. Recently, after finding our PD is current, we wrote to Mr. Williams and got his reply telling us our case had been current and was being adjudicated by an officer...Then on Feb. 21, we got the email...

After 3 times of EAD, 2 times AP, countless of times of phone and email enquiry...I can hardly cheer me up with this approval. But, I do appreciate the great efforts from Rajiv and a lot of nice gentlemen/ladies here who have provided so much help and encouragement to us....Thank you guys again! In the meantime, I want to tell those people who are still waiting in the long line: Pls keep ur head up and have a peace in ur mind. Sooner or later, it will be ur turn...

May God bless all of us…