Finally, It is my turn today...Approved

zeemar

Registered Users (C)
Ok , i think my WAIT for GC is over today, Got the magic mail.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On July 20, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On July 20, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Congratulations Zeeman!!! What was the reason for the Info Pass on 07/18/07 and how did it go, details would really appreciated.

I went to InfoPass just to find out if all the checks are complete or not, because my friends who filed after me got their approval and so i was not sure what was going on with my case.

The IO at InfoPass was helpful and answered questions regarding my checks.

Congratulations Zeeman!!! What was the reason for the Info Pass on 07/18/07 and how did it go, details would really appreciated.

Hi Zeemar,

Congratulations for your 485 approval. One thing I noticed in your signature and that is your category: EB3 and priority date is 11/2003. Are you from India or China category? OR from ROW catgeory?

Thanks

and Yes I am from INDIA

O.K.. then it is really weird. How can you even file your 485? Since the year 2004 EB3 category is retrogressed to April 2001 and before. How on eath it could be possible for you to file 485? When did you file your 485?

140 & 485 filing was concurrent. My Labor was approved in December 2003 and concurrent filing was allowed in the beginning of 2004. I filed them both in March 2004

O.K.. then it is really weird. How can you even file your 485? Since the year 2004 EB3 category is retrogressed to April 2001 and before. How on eath it could be possible for you to file 485? When did you file your 485?