Dear Friends

It has been a long, at times frustrating wait. Here is case summary:

EB1/ Country ? Others
I-140 applied 1/00 (therefore PD 1/00)
I-140 approved 7/00
I-485 RD 8/29/00, ND 9/25/00, FP 11/00
RFE for redo on medical issued 8/1/01, received on 8/17/01
RFE replied on 9/7/01 and VSC acknowledged receipt on 9/11/01
I-485 Approved per AVM on 10/11/01, exactly 1 month after receipt of RFE response
AVM updated promptly at all stages, except for first few months of "this case cannot be found...."

I have updated http://www.immitracker.com/vsc

I know there are many others who continue to wait. I know their pain and suffering as I have been there too. My prayer and best wishes for you. Hang in there, and your day will come soon.

I shall continue to visit this board on a regular basis, and provide feedback where I can. Good luck to all!

No Title

Congrats, enjoy your freedom.

I am an RFE waiter, so your case gives me hope.

My RFE response was received by VSC as per shipment tracking on Oct 4 but AVM does not acknowledge it. In an earlier post you said that you have seen it takes up to 2 months to update AVM. Questions:

1. In that case when AVM updated after 2 months what was the response receipt date it gave - 2 months later or earlier

2. When did the case get approved finally in that case?

Thanks

Thank you all!

sbk - in the case where it took up to 2 months for INS to acknowledge receipt, the AVM reflected the date that was 2 months later. As for your second question, those cases have yet to be approved. I would recommend you check postings for Evergreen and Dasse.