Finally I have a case receipt number

Publicus

Registered Users (C)
My Mom's case was received on March 30th. It has been forwarded to the California SC for expedited processing. :confused: Funny because that center is now processing applications from Oct 2005. Meaning my case will be there for another five months. :confused:

Anyway it feels good to know the case is in queue and has been received. I will keep you posted.

BTW, did anyone see Suzy lately?

Publicus said:
My Mom's case was received on March 30th. It has been forwarded to the California SC for expedited processing. :confused: Funny because that center is now processing applications from Oct 2005. Meaning my case will be there for another five months. :confused:

Anyway it feels good to know the case is in queue and has been received. I will keep you posted.

I like your signiture. :)

Publicus said:

Suzy is busy printing naturalization certificates on coffee mugs, t-shirts and mouse-pads :D

Hey Congratulations Pub!! :D :) Long time, no see...

Finally some news from USCIS on your Mom's case!!
What's special about your case, I don't know - but my Parent's Receipt notice didn't say it has been forwarded to VSC for "Expedited processing".
Are they treating your case really "special" ? :p

Ari - You're asking for trouble .. Wait until Suzy sees this :D :D

jenimmi said:

I'm not sure you're right this time, I'm kind of disgusted about this troll-invasion*** lately, and consequently not even in the mood of jocking around anymore.
In a way this status quo is a good thing cause reminded me that I have a life and better things to do than spending 2-3-4 hours per day in front of the computer.
The fact that I'm retired (not by age, I'm decades away from the retirement age, nor by disability, thanks God I'm in perfect health, but by choice, because I can afford it) doesn't mean I have to spend a chunk of my time in an addictive (I have to admit it :eek: ) public forum...which turned to be lately a place where some individuals are trying to pursue their personal agenda...
I used to read any new (in bold letters) thread...for the past few days I rarely open a thread...unless is started by my old buddy Publicus...and is ruined, as usual, by my other buddy Ari :D :D ...
Back in the Citizenship forum, the new guys started to organize themselves pretty good, my help is not much needed anymore, the "old guys" will continue to argue and "debate" as usual, so my presence is not needed either, here in the Family forum, I don't know much about this stuff to be able to help others, and, for myself, so far I have no question to ask...
There was a thread a few days ago, with a lot of arrogant replies, and I clicked "reply" several times starting to type an answer to that "lecturer" (no, is not the one you're thinking about) who was trying with a superior attitude to explain to us how is to be an American citizen and how the "real" American citizens think...and eventually I clicked to a different direction saying to myself...what the hell, I don't give a damn :cool:

***for the record, I'm definitely not talking about, or referring to Ari
;)

Publicus said:
My Mom's case was received on March 30th. It has been forwarded to the California SC for expedited processing. :confused:

By the way, how it was forwarder to CSC "Express Mail" with certified receipt :eek: ...apparently USCIS learned something from you, if it took so long to be delivered :D :D :D

Funny because that center is now processing applications from Oct 2005. Meaning my case will be there for another five months. :confused:

Like you were advised before, be patient...by the turn of the...Century your case will be
solved :D :D...it's only '06 ;)

Suzy977 said:

In a way this status quo is a good thing cause reminded me that I have a life and better things to do than spending 2-3-4 hours per day in front of the computer.
public forum...which turned to be lately a place where some individuals are trying to pursue their personal agenda...
There was a thread a few days ago, with a lot of arrogant replies, and I clicked "reply" several times starting to type an answer to that "lecturer" (no, is not the one you're thinking about) who was trying with a superior attitude to explain to us how is to be an American citizen and how the "real" American citizens think...and eventually I clicked to a different direction saying to myself...what the hell, I don't give a damn :cool:

Suzy -
You're speaking my mind.. exactly.
I know who and what you're talking about. After all, this is a forum for immigrants.. ahem.. should I add "legal" and to discuss their issues/problems - immigration and related - and it was irritating to see the "superior" lecture by "natural born" citizens and their "relatives". :rolleyes:

I had to refrain from posting anything else.. 'cos I have a life and this board is not the only thing that should be on my mind. I am sure a lot of folks who are here long enough realized that already.

I should add, Ari is such a cool :cool: :cool: customer. I've seen him respond to derogatory comments directed at him before and I've enjoyed it that he had sprinkled sarcasm in his replies, that only "smart" people can read between the lines. :D

Suzy977 said:
I'm not sure you're right this time, I'm kind of disgusted about this troll-invasion*** lately, and consequently not even in the mood of jocking around anymore.
The fact that I'm retired (not by age, I'm decades away from the retirement age, nor by disability, thanks God I'm in perfect health, but by choice, because I can afford it) doesn't mean I have to spend a chunk of my time in an addictive (I have to admit it :eek: ) public forum...which turned to be lately a place where some individuals are trying to pursue their personal agenda...
I used to read any new (in bold letters) thread...for the past few days I rarely open a thread...unless is started by my old buddy Publicus...and is ruined, as usual, by my other buddy Ari :D :D ...
Back in the Citizenship forum, the new guys started to organize themselves pretty good, my help is not much needed anymore, the "old guys" will continue to argue and "debate" as usual, so my presence is not needed either, here in the Family forum, I don't know much about this stuff to be able to help others, and, for myself, so far I have no question to ask...

;)

Oh C'mon Suzanne... You cant be serious. Your posts are always colorful and full of smileys (one way to attract publicus :D) and its hard to believe that some people here can get you down and make you plan to retire from this site? Oh no, who will i make fun of? Most of the people here take things personally and at times, the jokes are taken seriously too.

I know exactly what you are talking about. That is exactly the reason i dont post in the CZ forum at all. I have seen ego wars that completely digress from the OP's question. Things get personal down and dirty and its all mudslinging and personal attacks from there. I dont know why, but i noticed that a lot of people (Excluding a few good ones in this forum who i happen to like and are my friends) here turn out to become real jerks after they get their CZ. I have also seen people keep stressing the fact regarding them being supreme being born here and blah.. i mean, its nice to know that but doesnt make any difference to the context of whats being discussed and it definitely doesnt make them any more important or superior in my eyes.

Suzy977 said:

You better not be talking about me ;) :p or.... or..... damn... i cant even threaten you in public.. :D :D

jenimmi said:
I should add, Ari is such a cool :cool: :cool: customer. I've seen him respond to derogatory comments directed at him before and I've enjoyed it that he had sprinkled sarcasm in his replies, that only "smart" people can read between the lines. :D

You da "smart" one... :)

Plus if you leave who will do the EAD's and naturalization certificates, will be rallies over the country demanding your services!!! LOL!

cherr1980 said:
Plus if you leave who will do the EAD's and naturalization certificates, will be rallies over the country demanding your services!!! LOL!

You're talking to Ari, right:D :D :D...or to yourself :eek: :p :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the last time that Ari tried to make the naturalization certificates he get caught and that is why he got his RFE :)

cherr1980 said:
I think the last time that Ari tried to make the naturalization certificates he get caught and that is why he got his RFE :)

hahahaha.... see..Suzy is still "da man" for this job :D :D :D :D and has never been caught, though she has been pulled over by CHP for excessive speeding and reckless driving :D

jenimmi said:
Hey Congratulations Pub!! :D :) Long time, no see...

Finally some news from USCIS on your Mom's case!!
What's special about your case, I don't know - but my Parent's Receipt notice didn't say it has been forwarded to VSC for "Expedited processing".
Are they treating your case really "special" ? :p

Thanks Jen, it's good to see you too. I had to call CIS to get the case number and the officer advised me that it was sent to the California Service Center. Maybe it is because my Naturalization Certificate had a California office on it and since I just got it they figured the file should follow that jurisdiction. I didn't know that CP takes that long. I thought it was immediate (like 2 or 3 months not 6 to 7 months) :(

But anyway, I am not in hurry now. By the way I am not leaving for Iraq. I have an injury that prohibits me from deployment. One more month and I am out of Mexico. :D

Suzy977 said:

;)

AYAYAYE....Sweet Suzy, you are breaking my heart. :(

jenimmi said:
Suzy -
You're speaking my mind.. exactly.
I know who and what you're talking about. After all, this is a forum for immigrants.. ahem.. should I add "legal" and to discuss their issues/problems - immigration and related - and it was irritating to see the "superior" lecture by "natural born" citizens and their "relatives". :rolleyes:

I had to refrain from posting anything else.. 'cos I have a life and this board is not the only thing that should be on my mind. I am sure a lot of folks who are here long enough realized that already.

Jen and Suzy...I know you both and I spoke with you both. You are both terrific and honest people and I am honored to be your friend. Whether you remain or not on this forum, make sure you stay in touch. I too did not post here for awhile, but I do come back from time to time to say hi to my old battle-buddies. Nothing like a little chit-chat about our old struggle with the tyrant CIS. ;)