Finally I got my Green Card

HK_HR

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

After a long wait of almost 3 years I finally got the much coveted US Green Card today :)

I feel relieved and glad.

Firstly I must thank RAJIV KHANNA for doing an immense service to all the GC aspirants by hosting this forum. This forum has been of great help to me. I got all the information I needed from this forum at different points of time.

I would also like to thank members of this forum , especially GCVaruma , Laborbadhi & A001 who had responded to some of my queries in the past.

I wish all those who are waiting for their GC...ALL THE BEST !!! I am sure you all will get it soon. Just imagine 60,000 people ( mostly Indians ) are out of the queue ! When the visa numbers are again available in Oct-07 , the dates would have advanced considerably. In my opinion the dates for EB2 would advance uptill Jun-05 ( I have seen a case of Aug-05 getting approved ).

Take Care and good luck

HK_HR,

Wow man.. so you actually applied Labor in 2004 Sept, you actually got your GC in 2 yrs and change ?? Good for you... you are really lucky..

Hi Guys,

After a long wait of almost 3 years I finally got the much coveted US Green Card today :)

you kidding me :) ?? you are messing around with us man..:D akilhere is right.. it does sound a little sarcastic... no worries, dude... we can take it, keep it coming !!! Did you know, I could have got TWO GREEN CARDS by NOW if mine was process at your pace...

Sorry guys , if I sounded sarcastic. I did not mean that way. I can understand . Some of you have PD dates in 2002 , so you have been waiting longer than me. I wish and pray that all of you get your GC soon.

BTW , mine is a EB2 case.

HK_HR,

Its ok man, we deserve this... :)

btw, folks, just noticed that there was an LUD on my approved I-140 on 7/22 which was a Sunday... !!!

What the hell could they be doing on a friggin Sunday with my cool I-140..:cool:

That could be a good news man it can be approval. I also had similar LUDs on satuarday 7/7/2007 annd got my approval on 7/18/2007. I never had LUDs on my I-485 till approval.

That could be a good news man it can be approval. I also had similar LUDs on satuarday 7/7/2007 annd got my approval on 7/18/2007. I never had LUDs on my I-485 till approval.

Reddy sahab,

I just hope same thing will happen in my case too.. i really appreciate your post..

and btw guys, i just heard from a friend who had approval 3 days after LUD on I-140... ( keeping my fingers crossed ! )