Finally i got good news

koritalasr

Registered Users (C)
on may 10 i got emails saying "document other than card ordered or manufactured" i was very tensed. when i see the notice it was the returned finger print notices which they have sent to the lawyer addres. the lawyer address has been changed, when i called USCIS they told not to worry because the same notice i got too and i gave my self and my wife finger prints on may 8th.

today i got emails from USCIS saying that my 485 and my wife 485 approved.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 7, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485
APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please
follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive
the notice, call customer service.

i am still waiting for the notices.

Koritalasr

on may 10 i got emails saying "document other than card ordered or manufactured" i was very tensed. when i see the notice it was the returned finger print notices which they have sent to the lawyer addres. the lawyer address has been changed, when i called USCIS they told not to worry because the same notice i got too and i gave my self and my wife finger prints on may 8th.

today i got emails from USCIS saying that my 485 and my wife 485 approved.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 7, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485
APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please
follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive
the notice, call customer service.

i am still waiting for the notices.

Koritalasr
Congrats Koritalasr. Please provide your case details ( Eb category, Priority date, I-485 RD)

Card Ordered Message

I am new to this forum and I have received this email that says 'Card production ordered.' Does this mean my 485 has been approved? The message also says that they will contact us if they need more information. Please let me know.

Application Type: I485

I am new to this forum and I have received this email that says 'Card production ordered.' Does this mean my 485 has been approved? The message also says that they will contact us if they need more information. Please let me know.
It is definitely an approval. Check Application Type: I485
Congratulations...Enjoy.

How long does it takes to receive the card after the message "Current Status: Card production ordered".

How long does it takes to receive the card after the message "Current Status: Card production ordered".

Be patient.;)

Mine:
Texas
May 31, 2007: Card Production Ordered
June 01, 2007: Approval Notice Sent
June 05, 2007: Card Mailed
June 07, 2007: Approval in my mailbox
June 08, 2007: Card in my mailbox

Could you post your application details? RD, service center, PD, EB-2/3 etc.