hamrahi

Registered Users (C)
Hello Friends,

EB3, NSC
PD 05/12/1998
REG Labor approved 07/1999
I-140 Applied 09/1999
I-140 Approved 11/2000
Waited until May 2001 to apply for I-485 (Because of PD to be current)
RD 05/04/2001
ND 06/05/2001
FP 08/03/2001
Received 2nd FP in October 2001 which I ignored
AD 03/13/2002 as per AVM, waiting for approval notice

Until last thursday AVM was saying that on Oct. X, 2001 we send you a FP notice blah blah blah..... but last night it got tired and changed to saying This case has been approved. Finally after almost 4 years I can say I am free. Am I really free, whom I am kidding man? Life is always bounding but hey, still it is a feeling of freedom. We need something to celebrate in life, hhhhhhh.

First of all I want to thank THE GOD, by whose Grace I am writing this message today. I visited temple today to thank him and get the blessings for the new life with GC status. Friends, life is long, wait is just a part of it, so hang on and you will be done pretty soon, too. I had a bumpy ride but I think mine was not so bad as some of the others I have seen on this board had and are still having. I have so many people to thank here, that if I will start writing, the time will have to stop. By saying "THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR POSTING" I am just summarizing here. Good Luck and May GOD bless all of you with his mercy and you all see the light at the end of the tunnel pretty soon.

with wishes,
hamrahi
CLEVELAND, OHIO

Congrats...

Congratulations....
Could you please post a few digits of your LIN # ?

bkcgey
GO TRIBE !!!!