Finally I also got magic emails

bocondo

Registered Users (C)
Finally.... After seeing so many approval in this forum, I finally got those magics for my approval too at 2:53 on July 12. Hope rest of all the transfer case will be approved soon.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EAC04186*****

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On July 12, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Congratulations. Is the approval on May 12th or July 12th? Please see the signature...

Sree

Thanks a lot man... when I saw your approval this morning, I said now it should be my turn:) and soon I was also posting my approval too...

abt pd!!!

Congratulations. Is the approval on May 12th or July 12th? Please see the signature...

Sree

mine eb3 india pd july 2004.do you think they assigned visa numbers on july the 1st for pending cases??
if yes is there anyway to find that out. can we call the national cusomer service number and they can tell us??