• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Finally I-485 sent in 1st of November

canonurum

Registered Users (C)
Hello guys,
I sent my I-485 forms but when I sent the first forms there was a part which was asking which local USCIS I will continue my AOS processes. I did not search at first at then i put my own local USCIS address but then I learnt that they can not process. SO i had to send the forms to Chicago. I hope this does not make any problem. Do you guys have any idea ??Also during the process when can I get my work permission?
Thank u all in advance
Good luck to all who has GC process.

Hi,

i filled to Chicago in Nov 2. Delivered in 4th. Still missing NOA and the money orders has not been cashed yet. What about u?

canonurum said:
Hello guys,
I sent my I-485 forms but when I sent the first forms there was a part which was asking which local USCIS I will continue my AOS processes. I did not search at first at then i put my own local USCIS address but then I learnt that they can not process. SO i had to send the forms to Chicago. I hope this does not make any problem. Do you guys have any idea ??Also during the process when can I get my work permission?
Thank u all in advance
Good luck to all who has GC process.

Petitioner doesn't have choice of USCIS office in which he or she likes to do AOS. Chicago address is PO Box for all DV AOS as well as family based AOS applications. After initial processing such as checking for completeness, initial evidence and money orders for correct amount in Chicago they will send your case to local USCIS office based on your address.