Finally heard the magic words…

TSRAJAR

Registered Users (C)
Finally heard the magic words from NSC AVM.. our case has been approved on 16th September 2002. Our case details are

RD 8/10/01
ND 9/14/01
FP 4/19/02
AD 9/16/02

My I 140 was approved for CP but applied for AOS.. till last month NVC message was “On Feb. 2001 we mailed you packet 3 ..” but did nothing either with NVC or Chennei consulate.. On Aug. 1st week spoke to NSC IIO and she told me that they have intern process to get the papers back if they start working on my case. So I believe CP is not a problem..

Hope your turn will come soon.
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Could not update Rupnet..

I could not update rupnet.com becaues of problem in their web site.. will update the info after the problem has been fixed.

Congratulation

I was following your posting for long time. How frequently your called IIO or AVM? Just curious. I saw many people concerned about calling IIO or AVM frequently or daily basis.
Thanks in advace and good luck with stamping.

4htyearnsc

I called IIO only once and AVM couple of times (maybe 20) during the entire process. I didn’t check my AVM for the last couple of days. In fact I sent our EAD / AP application forms with fee on 17th Sept. to attorney where as our case was approved on 16th Sept.

My AVM message was not updated for a long period (“ We mailed you a FP notice….”) so called IIO to check on our FP results and she (IIO) confirmed me that NSC received our FP results on April xx date, also on the same date my AVM changed to “we received your FP… and processing has been resumed”).

All the best

congratulations..can u please

post the first five digits of ur LIN# please??
Thanks man
Congratulations once again.enjoy ur freedom
cheers
JAck

Good luck TSRAJAR...

And As I said I-140 approved for CP is not a problem at all (most of the times....)

Thanks

Thank you Very much and hope you turn will come soon.

Also special thanks to Rajiv.K and Rupnet for maintaining such a wonderful website.

Last edited by a moderator: