Finally heard the magic word. Ciba, please update our case

Jason Yang

Registered Users (C)
I checked my I-485 case this morning and was surprised to hear the magic word "your case was approved on 10/17". I also checked my wife\'s case, it was approved too.

Here are my details: RIR EB2, RD 3/20/01, ND 4/9/01, Receipt number: WAC-01-153-xxx, FP 1st 7/28/01, second FP 9/8/01, got 2nd FP notice and don\'t know why. But we did it anyway in Bakersfield ASC.

My handle on Ciba\'s list is Jason Yang. Ciba, please update our information. This site has been so helpful to me. Ciba, you are doing a terrific job. Thank you for your hard work. I never talk to any IIO regarding my 485 case because I figured people on this discussion board could offer more help than those IIO.

I am waiting on my courtesy approval notice to arrival and plan go to Santa Ana office for passport stamp. Does anybody know if courtesy approval copy is sufficient for passport stamp in Santa Ana office? Thanks in advance.

Guys, don\'t lose your hope. Your turn will come soon. I am willing to answer any question if anybody has.

Jason

Congratulations!

I talked to IIO this morning. The case hasn\'t been assgined. WAC-01-171... FP done: August,28

No Title

Steve, I checked my case today and the AVM said " your case was approved on 10/17". Hope that helps.

Jason

No Title

Thanks, maggie99. Like I said, don\'t lose your hope. You will see the light at the end of tunnel soon. Good luck.

By the way, My attorney just called me and said they received the original approval notice.

Jason

No Title

Pavel, I noticed your case number is 01-024. that\'s a lot early than rest of us. You probably should think about talking to IIO regarding your case. Good luck.