Finally got the Intend to deny letter!!!

gckajadoo

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
At last after all the struggle I was able to get the missing RFE/NOID letter. It was faxed to my lawyer. It says:

"Submit An Updated form I-693 Evidencing Completion of TB Skin Test"

Can anyone tell me if we have to Redo all the test since it was 3 yrs ago when I sent I-693 to USCIS with all the test needed at tht time.

thanks,
gckajadoo.

good news

Guys,
At last after all the struggle I was able to get the missing RFE/NOID letter. It was faxed to my lawyer. It says:

"Submit An Updated form I-693 Evidencing Completion of TB Skin Test"

Can anyone tell me if we have to Redo all the test since it was 3 yrs ago when I sent I-693 to USCIS with all the test needed at tht time.

thanks,
gckajadoo.
gckajadoo,
Great news finally. What a relief to u. I have seen ur struggle getting the RFE. This is very easy to respond. Do it ASAP.

Infact my first RFE was onn skin test too.

Good luck.

Thanks,
sree2005

gckajadoo,
Great news finally. What a relief to u. I have seen ur struggle getting the RFE. This is very easy to respond. Do it ASAP.

Infact my first RFE was onn skin test too.

Good luck.

Thanks,
sree2005
Thanks Sree2005,
Just curious, when you did TB skin test, did you do all the test like phisical/HIB and other test as per form I-693 because all the doctors are telling me that they will do those tests again. But the RFE is only for TB Skin test. :confused:

hi gckajadoo,

just take the tb skin test and have ur doc fill out the 693 form for that part and sign it and have it sealed

i had same but mine was rfe for skin test so make sure to follow exactly what ur NOID says if they require all tests get it all done, good luck

tell those money hungry doc that you need only skin test done and a 693 form filled out, if a particular doc says he cant do only skin test then find another one in another nearby zipcode there are tons of them, i had same situation where one doc said he can only do all tests, i said screw you and went to another one and got only skin test done..

tell those money hungry doc that you need only skin test done and a 693 form filled out, if a particular doc says he cant do only skin test then find another one in another nearby zipcode there are tons of them, i had same situation where one doc said he can only do all tests, i said screw you and went to another one and got only skin test done..

Thanks maxwellhouse, this is great help now I know that I dont have to go through all the tests ...funny thing is these docs are telling me that I-693 tests are only valid for 1 year so I have to do all of these tests again.

Thanks,
gckajadoo

Thanks Sree2005,
Just curious, when you did TB skin test, did you do all the test like phisical/HIB and other test as per form I-693 because all the doctors are telling me that they will do those tests again. But the RFE is only for TB Skin test. :confused:

gckajadoo,
don't go for all tests. not needed. just go for skin test only. my doctor did the same and he didn't charge also because i went to same doctor, he had seen my bills i paid earlier. so i suggest just go for skin test only. other results can be copied from previous results onto new 693 form.

good luck...it's easy to respond.

thanks,
sree2005

gckajadoo, I did the complete test again, doctor used my last time vaccination recrods and did the remianing all tests again

gckajadoo,
don't go for all tests. not needed. just go for skin test only. my doctor did the same and he didn't charge also because i went to same doctor, he had seen my bills i paid earlier. so i suggest just go for skin test only. other results can be copied from previous results onto new 693 form.

good luck...it's easy to respond.

thanks,
sree2005

if anyone know what is TB-Skin test. Because I have my last I-693 form that says TB-skin test was not performed but the chest x-ray was done. My question really is that ...most of asians including me, had been given vaccination in our country for TB etc. So won't it show positive in the test for TB skin test??
please let me know.
thanks,
gckajadoo.

you are like me

if anyone know what is TB-Skin test. Because I have my last I-693 form that says TB-skin test was not performed but the chest x-ray was done. My question really is that ...most of asians including me, had been given vaccination in our country for TB etc. So won't it show positive in the test for TB skin test??
please let me know.
thanks,
gckajadoo.

i too had chest x-ray instead of skin test first time, but TSC wants skin results and not chest x-ray. if possible go to same doctor who did x-ray for u and ask him to do skin test. skin test u have to go couple of times, first time to get patch on hand, wait for 48 hrs and go 2nd time to get assess skin test and to get completed 693 form in sealed cover.

it's easy process.

gckajadoo,

You might have to do skin test as well as X-ray. For most Indians skin test show positive results and then X-ray is done to conclude that you have no TB.

i too had chest x-ray instead of skin test first time, but TSC wants skin results and not chest x-ray. if possible go to same doctor who did x-ray for u and ask him to do skin test. skin test u have to go couple of times, first time to get patch on hand, wait for 48 hrs and go 2nd time to get assess skin test and to get completed 693 form in sealed cover.

it's easy process.

Do anyone know the correct TSC address where I can reply RFE/NOID request to USCIS. Please share.

Thanks,
gckajadoo