Finally got my Interview Date

Ali4U

Registered Users (C)
Wow, seemed like i would never get that Interview mail, but it's here and my date is Oct 27.

My RD is Dec 18, 2001, WAC-02-059-xxxx

My case was sent to SFO office on April 18, and just got the mail last Friday.

Does anyone know what i should be expecting in the interview besides presenting all the documentation they have asked for.

thank you

What are the documents they are asking for?

did you apply for EAD renewal? etc etc???

Ali4U said:
Wow, seemed like i would never get that Interview mail, but it's here and my date is Oct 27.

Does anyone know what i should be expecting in the interview besides presenting all the documentation they have asked for.

thank you

Can you fill in more details

Hi Ali,

Can you fill us in with more details - our case got transferred to SFO on June 08, 2004 - no news yet.

- did you take any steps for interview date like inquiring via letter, asked attorney to inquire etc...

- do you have a plain vanilla case or do you have criminal record etc...

- do post us your interview details

thanks.

One more question? - Address Change

How did you get your address changed? Did they really change your address or they send the interview notice to old address? Did you lawyer get interview notice? Is sending a letter to SFO office OK?

Ali4U said:

thank you

My case

I don't have any criminal records and i did not try to exadite my case since it was tranferred in April by writing letters and making phone calls.

address change

prakash12322 said:
How did you get your address changed? Did they really change your address or they send the interview notice to old address? Did you lawyer get interview notice? Is sending a letter to SFO office OK?

Oh ya, I sent a letter to SFO telling them that my address was changed, so they updated my file since they sent the letter to my new address. They also sent one to my lawyer.