Finally.....................got it

Ong03

Registered Users (C)
Dear friends,

I would like to share my happiest moments with you all. Finally our cases (self and wife) got approved today (evening) .

I have been a silent visitor to this forum and appreciate you all for sharing all kinds of information. Thanks to Rajiv Khanna for providing us this wonderful site.

For last 2-3 months I have been checking the status everyday at least twice. Today I checked it at 4:00 PM, no change. And my FP1 is going to expire today. I just turned on the computer to check it for the last time with a small hope before going to the bed.. And the magic words appeared.... This case has been approved on Dec 19th...

Details:

PD : 03/2000
Labor got approved in six months.
140 took another six months.
485-
RD - June 11 2002.
ND - June 13 2002.
FP - Sep 20 2002.
AD - Today.

No rfes..

EAC -02217XXXXX (EB2)

I hope all of a very good luck.

Cheers.

Ong03.

:) :)

Congrats !!!!

I see that I 485 status in VSC shows they are processing Jan 15 2002.. However, case like yours (June 2002) approval shows that there is good hope for people waiting.. Have fun..

KS

Updated the rupnet

Friends,

I have updated the rupnet.

Thank you Sai, Pingpong and OmGV.

KS140: Few days back one of my friend scanned all cases around me. Except mine 99% of case (with valid Fp1) (June 2nd week) were touched. Most of them are transfers or approvals. So I had a little hope, since mine expires on 19th, which finally got came through.

I think they want to avoid the second FPs, so even July guys are getting the approvals. Hope they will not ingore FP2s and FP3s.

Cheers.
Ong03.

Congrats but how was yr FP going to expire yesterday ? Is it not 15 months from FP - Sep 20 2002