Finally got it

jbxieperm2005 said:
arydk,

We have the same day approval (2/7). Do you have any update so far saying card manufactured or shipped? My last LUD is 2/8 saying approval notice sent.

Hi jbxieperm2005,

Until yesterday it was saying approval notice mailed. But sometimes yesterday may be late evening status changed to the following:

Current Status: Card Mailed

On February 9, 2007, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

I am sure you have the same message.

Good luck

Arydk

arydk,

Thanks for reply.

Yes, I got the same message the same day. So let's see if they are in mail box today.

arydk said:
Hi jbxieperm2005,

Until yesterday it was saying approval notice mailed. But sometimes yesterday may be late evening status changed to the following:

Current Status: Card Mailed

On February 9, 2007, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

I am sure you have the same message.

Good luck

Arydk

card received

jbxieperm2005 said:
arydk,

Thanks for reply.

Yes, I got the same message the same day. So let's see if they are in mail box today.

I did receive the cards yesterday. May be today I will get the approval notices.

Goodluck to you.

Arydk

Last edited by a moderator: