Finally got it

newdoc

Registered Users (C)
Finally the wait is over, this forum has helped immensely. Today received a bunch of approval e-mails (for all of mt family members) in the morning.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On February 5, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

I have one question, how long does it take to get the cards after the I-485 is approved.

Details:
I-485 RD: 09/07/06
AD: 02/05/07

Hi,

I got the approval e-mail on 01,February ,2007 and then again got emails on 05, February ,2007 that the card has been mailed.

Did u go for the FP any time recently?
If yes then it should be on its way soon.

Good Luck.

Congratulation!!

Congratulation, newdoc,

Do you know when your name check was completed by FBI?

Thanks

newdoc said:
Finally the wait is over, this forum has helped immensely. Today received a bunch of approval e-mails (for all of mt family members) in the morning.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On February 5, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

I have one question, how long does it take to get the cards after the I-485 is approved.

Details:

shiva25 I have got my FP (code 3) done in September 2006, do you think I need to go for FP again?

jbxieperm2005
As regarding the FBI name check, my congressman office I think played a good role, I know that my Name check was initiated on September 2006, and after that I contacted my Congressman office in November 2006, when they informed that "it was pendeng", but I received a letter from their office in Jan 2007 that my Name check was cleared.

And after that I got an LUD and then the next day approval. I hope this information helps.

newdoc

How long after you received the congress letter did you see LUD on your 485 case?

Hello,

First of all, congratulations! How long after you receive the congress letter did you see LUD on your 485 case?

Thanks!

The day I received the letter from congressman's office the next day there was an LUD and then the following day approval.

Thank you for your quick response.

I filed WOM in January and today I saw a LUD on my 485 case. Though, I did an online address change last week...I am sure that is the cause of my LUD...I am just hoping it is coming from my FBI clearence...especially, I've never gotten any LUD simply just due to address change, inquiry etc. in the past.

newdoc said:
The day I received the letter from congressman's office the next day there was an LUD and then the following day approval.

congrats,

i sent u a private message. i appreciate ur reply. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
shiva25 said:
Hi guys,

Myself and my wife recieved our Green Cards today.

Good Luck

congrats,

what was the main reason for ur green card delay other than retrogression? have u been stuck in namecheck? if so how u cleared it?

shl

this LUD can be your approval also, as in my case I saw a LUD and then the following day approval.

best of luck

shiva25,

it was pretty quick, on 5th they sent you and you received on 6th. TOday I have seen a change in LUD but the same message of "approval notice sent". So waiting when it will say "card mailed".

newdoc said:
shiva25,

it was pretty quick, on 5th they sent you and you received on 6th. TOday I have seen a change in LUD but the same message of "approval notice sent". So waiting when it will say "card mailed".

i sent u another PM

Name check details

Hi Newdoc,

I have sent you an e-mail. Could you please check that reply back to me. I would really appreciate your help. I am also very frustrated one waiting for a looong time for GC and learned that my name check has been pending now.
Thanks,

newdoc said:

Details:

NEWDOC,

Congratulations!

It is EB1 time at TSC. Your time line is similar to me.

arydk

arydk,

We have the same day approval (2/7). Do you have any update so far saying card manufactured or shipped? My last LUD is 2/8 saying approval notice sent.

arydk said:
NEWDOC,

Congratulations!

It is EB1 time at TSC. Your time line is similar to me.

arydk

jbxieperm2005 said:
arydk,

We have the same day approval (2/7). Do you have any update so far saying card manufactured or shipped? My last LUD is 2/8 saying approval notice sent.

i sent u another Private message. thks for your reply.