I-140 (regular) AD: Feb 2007
I-485 RD : Apr 2007
I 485 AD : Apr 08 2008 :)

Great!!! Congrats

Congratulations!!! LoraGC
Was there any LUD before approval?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Sodo, LaborBadhi, Jay2007

I will pray for all to be green very soon as I feel the pain and anxiety.

Sodo, I donot have any LUD on my I-485 but I do have some LUD on my approved I-129, I-140, I-131 in last two months.

Jay2007, Can you please tell me what are the next CRIS emails I should get before touch the Real Pink card.

Thanks in advance....

Congrats and enjoy your much awaited freedom.
You will mostly get another email pretty much mentioning that your welcome/approval notice has been mailed, then card ordered/card mailed emails and then the card will be in your mail box soooon!!

Thanks gcalb, yesterday I received this one :

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On April 8, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Can you please tell me that above one is the welcome notice ?
I hope the next one will be 'approval notice' and then the 'card order production' notice.

Please give me some more clear picture on this matter.

Thanks....

LoraGC,

You seem to be getting exactly the same kind of emails we got, and following the same pattern too. So going by that next you will receive card mailed emails in 2 days (if not earlier) then you will receive your cards early next week!! So, get ready to celebrate again!
And yes the above one is your welcome notice. We received cards before receiving the notice in mail (!!)

Thank You gcalb.... Thank you very much for your sharp responce. I was little bit scared and tried to make it confirmed as I found yours was lil bit different (in your other post "Finally!!!!!".) . So when I found people are getting different different approval notice like you or jay2007 (same as mine) then I became courious to know all about these notices.

Thanks again for your great help.

LoraGC,

I received Welcome notice mailed email first,then card production ordered,then Approval notice sent.While the first two were sent on the same day ,third one was sent three days after.

I received the welcome notice through postal mail, but haven't received the card or Approval notice yet

Not sure if welcome notice and approval notice are the same.

I guess it also depends on where you live.

I am in Florida too and I haven't gotten the card yet.Please keep posted when you receive the card.

Congrats Jay2007 !!! Celebration & Party time now...
Did you already receive all the Notices by mail ???

My status so far....

Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident email on 4/8/2008
Soft LUD on 4/9/2008
Approval Notice sent email on 4/10/2008
Soft LUD 4/11/2008
Welcome Notice(primary) received by mail on 4/11/2008

Welcome Notice(derivative) received by mail : Not yet
Card Production Ordered : Not yet
Card Received : Not yet

You pattern seems to be the same as mine. I also received the welcome notice through postal mail first.Then I received the card four days later.So you should receive your card in four days.

Yes the party has begun already!!!!!!!

I wish everyone get their GC's soon. I have a feeling that EB3 and EB2 will progress big time in the forthcoming bulletin as they are currently assessing the no of cases available.

Jay 2007 thanks for your sharp responce. we are also eagerly waiting to have them in hands.

Yes you are right, party time has already started....

little bit worried and confused as my derivative has not received any Welcome Notice till now , so far I remember in one of your earlier post you had also mentioned that your spouse did n't receive the "Notice" by mail.
can you please enlight me more on this ? should I worried about this ??

I understand the mental stress & situation of every GC aspirants. I feel the pain. I really wish everybody should have their approval soon.

Thanks..

We got our Cards today .

Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident email on 4/8/2008 :p
Soft LUD on 4/9/2008
Approval Notice sent email on 4/10/2008
Soft LUD 4/11/2008
Welcome Notice(primary) received by mail on 4/11/2008
Welcome Notice(derivative) received by mail : Not yet
Card Production Ordered email : Not yet
Card Received (both): 04/14/2008 :)

Thanks... Hope you will have your card today or tomorrow.

I wish all GC seekers should have their approval soon.