finally..got emails-"Card Production Ordered"?

gc_sankar

Registered Users (C)
Hi to all ,

Finally got email of Card ordered, Thanks to First Lady for helping to clear my NC.
on may25th got RFE on medicals , on June 8th TSC received RFE back.
LUD on y'day and just changed the message to "Card Production Ordered"?
so next got the emails of same.
I lost hope for a while and suddenly everything happened so fast... RFE, replied, approval.

Thanks to everyone who was with me in this journey...

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats

Cogratulations gc_sankar. I think your RFE helped you in getting your case assigned to an officer.

gc_sankar!!!!

Jai bolo shiv shankar baghawan ki!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!! My dates are little close to yours. This gives us the hope.
Thanks

GC approved

I also just now got the email saying "Current Status: Card production ordered."

Online status also changed for me and my wife.

It seems to me that finally green card journey is over. Hope to get the Green card in hand pretty soon.

USCIS website shows following:

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On June 11, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Eb3 India Sept. 23 2002,
I140/I485 Oct. 8 , 2004
I140 approved = Feb. 18, 2005
I485 approved date == ???????? LUD changed May4, 2005 after FP, Lud changed July 1,2005, July 5,2005.
FP = May3, 2005 (code 3)
FP = Nov24,2006 (Code 3)
EAD1 RD = Oct. 8,2004 Approved November 10,2004
AP1 RD = Oct. 8,2004 Approved November 16,2004
EAD2 RD = Sep. 1,2005 Approved September 8,2005
AP2 RD = Sep. 1,2005 Approved September 9,2005
EAD3 RD = Aug. 2,2006 Approved August 28,2006
AP3 RD = Aug. 2,2006 Approved August 19,2006

Congrats

congrats atllab. Was your case transferred from VSC to TSC? Any LUD's before approval?

It seems to me that finally green card journey is over. Hope to get the Green card in hand pretty soon.

On June 11, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Eb3 India Sept. 23 2002,
I140/I485 Oct. 8 , 2004
I485 approved date == ???????? LUD changed May4, 2005 after FP, Lud changed July 1,2005, July 5,2005.
FP = May3, 2005 (code 3)
FP = Nov24,2006 (Code 3)

Hi to all ,

Finally got email of Card ordered, Thanks to First Lady for helping to clear my NC.
I lost hope for a while and suddenly everything happened so fast... RFE, replied, approval.

congrats! good to see some transfered cases approved!

I had initiated an inquiry on 6/08/07. Don't know it is because of this or something else but saw LUD on 6/08/07 and then on 6/10/07 and today finally my and my wife's cases have been approved.

From very beginning I am under TEXAS service center...

Green card approved

Hello everbody,

Want to share with everbody, I recieved welcome email on 4th june means my and family green card is approved.
4 june - Welcome mail
5 june - card production ordered
8 june - Approval notice mailed
11 june - Recieved green cards in mail today.
Also my lawyer send the rfe on 25 may and got the confirmation of recieving of rfe on 30 may. After almost 5 years of waiting, I can't believe this is true. I am so happy. I really appreciate peoples on this forum.
Wish you all good luck

Congrats

Congrats to everyone who got their GC's today.I have a question for you all.I tried to call USCIS since Friday and talked to a couple of people and they all kept saying "We are having technical problems and a service request cannot be initiated".

Please advise to what needs to be done and did you ever come across this.My priority is June 2001 EB3

Congrats

Eb3 India Sept. 23 2002,
I140/I485 Oct. 8 , 2004
FP = May3, 2005 (code 3)
FP = Nov24,2006 (Code 3)

atlab,,
Congrats.. Did you apply for EAD/AP renewal this year?

Congrats to everyone who got their GC's today.I have a question for you all.I tried to call USCIS since Friday and talked to a couple of people and they all kept saying "We are having technical problems and a service request cannot be initiated".

Please advise to what needs to be done and did you ever come across this.My priority is June 2001 EB3

Yes, I came across the same problem on Friday. The rep had asked me to call again in a day or two. I called this afternoon and they were able to initiate a request.

Could you post your case details? RD, service center etc.

Hello everbody,

Want to share with everbody, I recieved welcome email on 4th june means my and family green card is approved.
4 june - Welcome mail
5 june - card production ordered
8 june - Approval notice mailed
11 june - Recieved green cards in mail today.
Also my lawyer send the rfe on 25 may and got the confirmation of recieving of rfe on 30 may. After almost 5 years of waiting, I can't believe this is true. I am so happy. I really appreciate peoples on this forum.
Wish you all good luck

got mails-approval notice sent

Hi

just i got mails for all "Approval notice sent".

once again thnx to all , again thanks to united nations , ginnu and main this forum helped a lot and learned a lot.

best of luck for all .

thnx

Congrats !!!

Hi

just i got mails for all "Approval notice sent".

once again thnx to all , again thanks to united nations , ginnu and main this forum helped a lot and learned a lot.

best of luck for all .

thnx

I recieved my approval notice mail on 06-08-07 and recieved the cards on 06-11-07, so hopefully you will recieve your card in two or three days.

Dates are close

Hi to all ,

Hi, gc_sankar

My dates are close to yours.