Finally got 2nd FP after almost 2 years

FebGCWaiter

Registered Users (C)
I got my 2nd FP notice scheduled for MAy 11th. My Previous FP was on May 25th, 2002. It is almost 2 years.

I changed my address on October 2003. FIled AR-11 and called BCIS and got their confirmation letter on the address change. Still FP notice went to old address and got forwarded to new address with a letter asking me to file AR-11?????

Hope the case moves now.

RD : 2/14/2002
ND: 3/5/2002
FP1: 5/26/2002

FP2:5/11/2004 (Scheduled)

AD:?????

Did your online status got changed when the FP was sent to you ?.

Did you call the USCIS guys or ask senator to help you get the 2nd FP generated.

Thanks

I am happy to know that...

...they did not forget you!
But I am here,still waiting for my 2nd FP notice.I hope they don't send it to my old address!I moved 17 months ago (change address with INS).I had my 1st FP on april/18/2002,over 2 years now.
RD:02/01/2002
ND:02/15/2002

Tata, you need to do something, don't just wait.

It is absolutely not normal to wait for a 2nd FP notice after 2 years. Contact your senator or your congressman as soon as possible.

Hi Maymai,

I hate to say that I feel like I am stuck at this point...
About one month ago I went to NYC local office to find out why they still did not schedule my interview and/or my 2nd FP... I left there very desapointed after heard from the officer who I spoke to, that most of the I485 cases with RD/ND of Nov and Dec 2001,year of 2002 and year of 2003 were sent to Missouri SC for them schedule the interviews and just before the date of the interview they will call people for 2nd FP.(the interviews will take place at INS office where the cases are suppose to be,not in Missouri)She also said that it only will happend some time in July 2004,I mean the interview schedules.So there is not much to do.I guess I will need to wait.I wrote a later to a congressman to help to expedite my case but I never sent it to him because before July/04 nothing is going to happend with these cases.
I appreciate your suggestion.
THX.

PS:"my case was transferred from VSC to NYC for interview 15 months ago,and my 1st FP was 2 years ago".

Hi Maymai

Just a mistake correction:

I mean: "I wrote a "letter" to a congressman to ask his help to expedite my case.........."