Finally Finally got FP FP FP FP Hurray!!!

kerala

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

Finally Finally got FP notice today. I am one of the group of May'01-Sep'01 Waiters...

Got fp today.

rd : July 16 '01
ND : Aug 27 '01

FP Notice date : Oct 18 '02
Fp Scheduled date 11/19 '02

Waiting for MY WIfe's notice.

Anyways this helps all of us who have been waiting waiting for ever from this dilema.. Hope this brings you all some hope..By the way i am from dallas. So Wait to see more and more FP Notices.

Thanks,

Can you see the notice got updated on online?

Congratulations. Did the online status gives info abt your FP notice? Please let us know.

Congratulations and good luck

Does your wife has the same name as yours ? Does the AVM or the web based tracking updated yet ? Thanks
All other FP receivers pl. post your updates
My Rd 7/01, ND 9/01 No FP yet

I don't see any reason to be happy about...

for the rest of us.
This may be just another lucky case of the random selection at TSC.
The very next case that may have been picked up could be from 2002
:(

AVM Does not updated anything.
My wife Last name is not same as mine. FP Notice came to my home.

Thanks

Congrats!

I called IIO this afternoon. Get a frustrated answer again. She told me they are processing 09/2000 cases. She doesn't know how long it will take to send out my FP notice. She also said the case had to be asigned to an officer first to get FP scheduled. Is this true? Because I assume FP is scheduled by National Scheduler before the case is assigned to an officer. I was confused by her.

But anyway, Here it brings the light to my dark Green Card life!

RD -- 07/01
ND -- 09/01

I got the same story from an IIO last friday

Saying my case has to be assigned to an officier before I get my FP... Don't know when they started telling different story now... Maybe they know the older one can't convince people...

Anyway, another question for Kerala... Did you even call in to request FP and what did IIO tell you? Did you ever get any help from an IIO to get FP scheduled?

Oh!! I called may be 300- 400 times till yes'day. Everytime i will get diff answer depending on IIO. Lot of time i got answer saying that, will send the request to FP Dept about your case and some times still we are processing 2000 cases Blabla.....

So i called every other day my friend!!!

Now i need to call for my wife.. Yes' day i Spoke to IIO Reg my wife case, i got the same old answer saying that they will send a request to FP Dept.......

Thanks

I tried to call 214-381-1423 number 10-20 times everyday from the last one month. Until now no luck. I am wondering how you guys are able to get the connection.. Any preferred timings, or anyother tips..

485 dates:
RD : 06/28/2001
ND : 07/30/2001

Thanks!!