Finally Card Production Ordered

rama_9193

Registered Users (C)
Hello Eveyone
It is my turn to say "it is done". Some good guy (I would not take his name here) called up to my cell number to say that they have approved the case and we (spouse included) can expect the cards in next week. It was really suprising, I did not expect some one to call me up and say the news.

For tracking purpose

RD 10/05/06 TSC, EB1-OR, INDIA.
Concurrent application, went for PP on 140,
details on AP, EAD, FP visit trackitt.com look for Rama

Thank you guys for the support, and wonderfull site. Keep it rocking.
Will hang around for some time and will chip in my 2 cents.

happy thanksgiving

Rama

Adra Rama!!!

Congratulations!!! I can give my cell number too if that guy could call and let me know a similar news :) Enjoy...

thank you guys,

Ya! why not, anything that will help in good communication.

Enjoy thanksgiving. Good luck to you all

Rama:)

Rama,

My hearty congratulations!!. Enjoy the freedom. I thank you very much for your good words when I was applying for I-140. I received my GC yesterday.
You will receive it in one week.

congrats, do have any news when your name check was clear?

Hello Eveyone
It is my turn to say "it is done". Some good guy (I would not take his name here) called up to my cell number to say that they have approved the case and we (spouse included) can expect the cards in next week. It was really suprising, I did not expect some one to call me up and say the news.

For tracking purpose

happy thanksgiving

Rama

Hey Rama
This is wonderful news. Very glad to see another one from my time getting through. All the best to the rest in Q. Hope there are many more approvals in Eb1. We shd catch up with the other classes.

Thank you all, it was really a good time on the portal. Birds of same feathers flock together. rkottani, you are welcome. Ya! That was exactly what the USCIS guy was saying on the phone, you should expect your cards in a week. Good luck.
KY-Resin, I have no idea when my NC was cleared, they were kind of indications that it was cleared recently, as I had a SR on my case as latest as 10/15/07, on 10/21/07
(date on the letter) it said that my security checks are not complete yet. I had LUD on 10/29/07, probably this is the NC LUD, my wild estimate after I heard the news, before that I was presuming that it was a delayed LUD for the 10/21/07 SR info.
But I never got an answer from either PJO method (many times) nor info pass(I had it only once) that my NC was cleared, in more then one occasions I got info saying that either my background check, security check or NC was not cleared.
Again thank you all for the support, chatterjee1,eb1a-query,ky-resin,tipotodo,pradeep07,Aromakills and many have a good holiday season.
Will hang around for some time to come, it has become a habit now, so right now I am sticking mud on this forum......difficult to get rid off
Cheers
Rama

congrats Rama, it is great to hear that IO is calling to share the great news.
enjoy your freedom.
Hello Eveyone

For tracking purpose

happy thanksgiving

Rama

Congratulations Ram!!!!!

Hello Eveyone

For tracking purpose

happy thanksgiving

Rama

Congratulations Rama!!!!

I'm very excited that one of my fellow AOS adjusters have completed the AOS process...

I can relate to how you're feeling, just the other day I received my Welcome letter to the United States.

Again Congratulations !!!!

Thank you guys, USCIS rocks.

An update: LUD today saying that Approval notice sent on Nov 26th 2007.

See my situation, even after approval I am hooked on to USCIS website, God!!!

Rama

Rama, its a habit you cant just kick in a few days. Look at me, I got approved 5 months back, however, its always nice to pop in once in a while to check in on all the familiar names I had been hanging out with and it is always a wonderful feeling to see a familiar name get approved. Also, having gone thru the process recently, it is also nice to help out a newcomer as I washelped once.

You bet! Any time. I agree with you chatterjee, this community had been my soul for quite a time in a moment. Especially for me, who does not know when to stop…..indeed a habit difficult to kill, but worth living for.

Cheers

Rama