Finally !.. Card production ordered.

DBKM

Registered Users (C)
I have been a silent watcher. Posted very few messages and observe most of the messages from Saras, UN and many others.

I just got the following message for me and my spouse.

Card production ordered.

On June 11, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I guess this is approval . (Let me know If other wise )

How long it will take to get physical card from now? Please let me know.

Thanks again for all the inputs.

FYI, mine is a tranfered case from CSC to TSC.

I have been a silent watcher. Posted very few messages and observe most of the messages from Saras, UN and many others.

I just got the following message for me and my spouse.

Card production ordered.

On June 11, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I guess this is approval . (Let me know If other wise )

How long it will take to get physical card from now? Please let me know.

Thanks again for all the inputs.

FYI, mine is a tranfered case from CSC to TSC.

Congratulations...

my friends who have received approval got their cards within one week of receiving this message, but their cases went extremely fast. They all got approval within 6 months from start of perm to green card.... they are very lucky