Finally Atlast my Long Dream came to reality

gclongdream

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
Its been a roller coaster ride for me in making this dream comes true.
FInally i got my emails from much cursed INS .My FP is about to expire today and i got my GC today.

fax,Contacting senator and congresman really helped.I learned one lesson from this whole process.....

TO get the job done keep on pushing and don't leave no stones unturned.Finally you will get what you want and don't just sit and wait for your approval happen by itself.Do something.

Applied ND:june 6th 2003 I-140 and I-485
FP :Aug 8th 2003
Sent fax every week to INS for that last 2 months
Called congresman and senator

Raised query by INS officer to my lawyer asking for my EVL .Lawyer responded by faxing it back copuple days back.
Today again Lawyer called INS officer and asked abt my case and the INS officer approved my case knowing todays is my FP expiry date.

Approved both for my wife and me..... great feeeling.

Finally my 4 and half years of slavery finally ended....and i am free free freee .Free as a bird......

Aaahhhh i can smell freeedom now....... :)))

I wish all those applied for GC gets their Freedom card soonnnnnnn....

hang on guys you all will get one day.... like mee......

Its been a great site to share our emotions ,sorroww and happinesss.

Thanks
Gclongdream ... :) gcCameTrue... :))

Congrats...

From which state R U ?

When does the FP expire ? is it after 12 or 15 months ?

Thx..

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks

Kandy- EVL means employment verification letter. To make sure you are still with the same employer.

My FP is 15 months old.so it got approved on exactly 15 months...

I did FP on Aug 8th 2003.

Regards
gccametrue

Congratulations !!!! Enjoy the Freedom !!!!

*_______________________*
I140, I-485 -- ND 12/04/03
FP -- 09/11/04

Congratulations GClongdream,

I know how you feel.

I am doing the same slavery for last five years, got cheated at the begining. then finaly my application is at USCIS hand now.
I140- ND Nov 23rd 2003
I485 - ND Feb 13 2004
FP done on 10/04/04
Applied for 2nd EAD and AP.

Now, I am very much in need of that card. My employer is making me to work 13-15 hours per day, including wekends. Situation is very bad. not letting me take my vacation. (kind of using the green card to blockmail me)
I need to be with them to get this card, they need me to get lot of work done with small money. Now I am kind of reaching the point where I can walk away from all this. Thinking of going back to my country (After 7 years in US).

gclongdream said:
Hi Guys,
Its been a roller coaster ride for me in making this dream comes true.
FInally i got my emails from much cursed INS .My FP is about to expire today and i got my GC today.

fax,Contacting senator and congresman really helped.I learned one lesson from this whole process.....

TO get the job done keep on pushing and don't leave no stones unturned.Finally you will get what you want and don't just sit and wait for your approval happen by itself.Do something.

Applied ND:june 6th 2003 I-140 and I-485
FP :Aug 8th 2003
Sent fax every week to INS for that last 2 months
Called congresman and senator

Raised query by INS officer to my lawyer asking for my EVL .Lawyer responded by faxing it back copuple days back.
Today again Lawyer called INS officer and asked abt my case and the INS officer approved my case knowing todays is my FP expiry date.

Approved both for my wife and me..... great feeeling.

Finally my 4 and half years of slavery finally ended....and i am free free freee .Free as a bird......

Aaahhhh i can smell freeedom now....... :)))

I wish all those applied for GC gets their Freedom card soonnnnnnn....

hang on guys you all will get one day.... like mee......

Its been a great site to share our emotions ,sorroww and happinesss.

Thanks
Gclongdream ... :) gcCameTrue... :))

Congratulations!

Do u mind to share Fax number ...

Thanks