Finally Aproved

gvmegc

Registered Users (C)
I just received "Card production order" email for me and my wife both.

I thank you all and want to give best wishes to everyone who got approved and who are waiting for the approval.

This is a great web site and it helped me a lot. I read somewhere on this site that all the old-timers will be approved before October 1st. I am sure this is a true statement.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got two consecutive LUD's on my 485. So I hope the same is true for me.

Anyway congratulatations on your approval. Take a deep breath, enjoy the day and the future!

One interesting thing here is that I called TSC IO one hour before getting the approval email and he said that Visa # is not available for your case and you will not get the approval till October. I asked him why other persons with PD after me are getting the approval when nothing is pending on my case. He stutter and said each case is different.

I dont even want to call them, honestly. It is a waste of time. If you get a nasty one, sometimes is better not to know nothing.

I really think that letter to congressman worked in my case. I first sent email around Aug 15th. Got response saying they need written letter. So I faxed written letter and got two LUDs on 08/20 and 08/21 and then got call from Congressman's office on 08/24 that my NC is cleared now(I think LUDs were due to NC clearance). The approval came on 08/28.

gvmecg

did you find from any IO that your name check was stuck and that was the reason for the delay in approval.
do you think congressman woudl have played any role in expediting NC clearance

regards

No. When I called last couple of times, the IOs told me that everything is cleared. Still I had doubt about my NC so I sent letters to Senator and congressman