Finally approved!!!

crazyxGC

Registered Users (C)
My wife and my I-485 are finally approved from local office. We got our passport stamped this past Wedn.
The stamping only took two minutes and no waiting. Well we deserved that after all these years of waiting and frustration.
I want to thanks everyone in this forum. You have provided support to me in a way that you cannot imaging.
Good luck to all of you.

Mine: RD May 2001, ND Aug 2001, FP March 2003
My wife: RD/ND March 2002, FP April 2003

congrats to your and your wife.
All the best.
Nice to see a May01 case being approved.

Could you please tell us more abt your case ?
was your case transferred to local office ?

more info please..

Congratulations crazyxGC. Could you please share your experiences with the local-office transfer? Why was it transferred and was there an interview and what did they ask you during the interview?

lot of more may approvals

does it mean we are done with march and april or their are only few cases left for those months:(

Congratulations,

Thanks for the info. Enjoy your freedom and be happy.

Regards,

JLSBR

CONGRATULATIONS

Hey .. we're all Happy Today for your Approval.Do not Get Too Crazy...........I Now my self the feeling of being approved.
Good Luck for you and your Family and have a happy new Year.

God Bless you all.

I-485 RD 09/28/03
I-485 AD 12/02/03

To crazyxGC

Congratulations on your approval.

If you dont mind, could you please post the five digits of your receipt number. It will be useful to people like me whose ND's are in Aug 2001.

Thanks
MJ

Sorry that I did not reply earlier...

My receipt number (principal applicant): SRC 01-250 xxx

Briefly, I wrote to every congressman and senators, including president, vicepresident, governor, all you could imaging earlier this year about the delay in TSC and that my wife's second EAD renewal was transfered to wrong local office (it went to El Paso). I finally got the assistance from Senator Allard office in Denver, got my wife's EAD and I-485 transfered to Denver, but later TSC told us unable to find my case. After two months, I got a call from the Senator with good news that my file was finally located and transfered to Denver for interview.
We got approval letter from Denver INS in one wk, went to INS at 1 PM, no waiting at all, got stamped right at the window where numbers are issue. only took 2 minutes.

I hope this help. apparently, TSC did not have any problem finding my wife's file (ND 03/2002), but TSC could not find mine at first and took the perseverance of the Senator to continue to dig out my file.

Take Care

so craxyxgc, if i understand it correctly, you ultimately didn't have interview ?
And I suppose you moved from TSc area to Denver while you filed for AOS ?

My wife got interview first before the INS could resurface my file, but I was with my wife at her interview and gave the officer the copy of my I-485 petition.
I am self- sponsor NIW. I moved from Georgia to Denver recently.