Finally Approved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to shyradish

You should try it locally. The approval letter just says you're approved. It doesn't instruct you to go to a specific place (NY).

The officer won't be able to tell the address change.

reallllllly ??

do you think I can walk into the detroit office with all the papers and get my passport stamped ??? do you know of anybody who's done that int he past ???

man, that would make life some much easier for me....

do you guys know ?

Congtrats !!

Dear Friend,

If you look my past posting I told you will be approved soon as your FP was not close to expire date.

Good Luck!!..

Enjoy.

Is your EAC number correct?

If your RD is Feb 7th (Thursday) and EAC 02119** then a person with Feb 18th RD with EAC 02133** is possible? (thai is mine

Please clarify. Thanks.

Re: so..what now ???

Originally posted by shyradish
can I go to a local INS office here in detroit (that's where I work now !!) and get it stamped ?? My filing address is in NY..didn't change it !!

guess I will take my EAD,AP,passport,photos and the $$ (how much ?)

is that cool ?

shyradish,

Congratulations to you!

Regarding your address - do you mean that your application had a NY address and you never updated current address with VSC ? i.e. by calling 800 number
or by filing AR-11 ?

I would appreciate if you can clarify the above.

Thanks.

is my eac# right ??

what kinda question is that ?? why would I post a wrong eac# ?? I mean.....think about it.....is there a point to your question ??

whatever dude.....hope you get approved soon...stop asking questions that dont make any sense !

hey! 485102001

I was in NJ when I applied for my 485 but then after that, I moved to NY...didn't really update my address with the INS but then I again moved to Miami.....I decided since I'm on the move all the time, I should give the INS an address they can reach me at if anything comes up....so, I gave a friend's address in NY with whom I actually lived for a while. That's where all the INS related mail's been going..besides, I usually go to NY every weekend.

But, see...that's the question....since I spend weekdays in Detroit, can I just go to a local INS center here and get my passport stamped ?

thanks

Thanks

Hi shyradish,

Thanks for clarifying the address query.

I think you should consult with your attorney regarding the stamping question. You definately want to make sure that you are doing the right thing.

I am still in the waiting-trauma stage so cannot answer to your query. However one thing to realize that you may want to take the extra pain of doing it the right way and conclude it well.

Good Luck and Thanks.