Finally Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dkostov

Registered Users (C)
Dear All,

Just got the approval notice in the mail - ND: 02-11-03. The on-line status hasn't been updated yet. I don't know about the AVM - wanted to share the good news with all of you and didn't want to wait to get through. It seems CSC finally is doing something. Still hardly can believe, reading the notice over and over…

The details:
WAC-02-033
PD: 01/02/01
MD: 10/11/01
RD: 10/12/01
ND: 11/07/01
FPRcvd: 11/28/01
FPDone: 12/26/01
FPSchd: 12/26/01
FPLocation: LA
AVM:Case resumed: 1/18/02
AP: 12/09/01
EAD: 2/14/02
RFE: On 11/22/02 the attorney received request for employment verification letter,
3 most recent pay-stubs and W2s from 2001. Replied on 12/3/02.
AVM:"On December 13, 2002, we received your response..." etc.
2nd AP: 1/15/03
2nd EAD: Pending since 12/4/02

I want to express my gratitude to all of you keeping this forum alive! It has been of enormous help during the eternal wait. I wish everything best to the people waiting and hope the freedom will come to you soon.

--D
:) :) :)

Congratulations !!!!

Now I am thinking to have a ready made template just fill the name and booooom "congratulations"

Gongratulations!

Evala Kostov!!!! Gongratulations!!!! I'm very glad to see a man from Bulgaria approved - maybe 'cause I'm from there too... Anyway, it's party time now... Hope to see many other these days - it starts picking guys...

AVM updated, OnLine - not

Thanks,
You guys are really nice. AVM has been updated - just checked it. The web site says still "RFE received...".

Nice to see some BG compatriots hanging around :)

Good luck
-D

Last edited by a moderator:
The on-line status has been updated, too.

The on-line status has been updated to "Case approved" today.

Congratulations!

Hehe I am so enjoying this moment, actually posting congratulatory posts as compared to bitchy, cranky ones. Keep up the good work CSC! :) May many many more approvals follow.