Finally Approved

ZanaN

Registered Users (C)
Finally Approved.
I heard those magic words today, and I couldn\'t believe it. AVM said it today at 4.00 pm.I called IIO last Thursday and she just said that case was ready to be adjucitated. I sent G731C personally 3 weeks ago, but never heard from them.
I have written many letters. I even wrote to a Director of the Center.
I am so happy, and relief. Thanks to Ciba and everybody. I was visiting this page everyday for last 6 months.
My ND was 12/13/00
FP scheduled 03/28, I have it done on 03/08
I485 approved 05/09/01
Yupiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

No Title

congratulation! Could you please tell me which page of G731C you use to send to INS? there are two pages in G731C, you use page1 or page 2? thank you. -Ann

No Title

Congratulations Zanan,

I have some very similar RD, ND and FP dates. I have been trying to get some feedback from INS as to whether everything is fine with my case (ie acceptable fp quality etc), but so far I have been unsuccessful to get in tough with them using their phone #.

Please let me know, how to use that form that you mentioned in your e-mail to get feedback from INS

Regards,
Mishonio

No Title

Congratulations ZanaN, I think you had posted earlier that you called several times and also faxed and got some congressman to send an inquiry. All that hard work has finally paid off. I personally have a feeling that is the only way to go - GET ON THE CASE OF INS BY REGULARLY IRRITATING THEM FOR APPROVAL!!

Welcome to the free world!
-SerenityNow

No Title

It is a page number 1 ( General Inquiry ). Fill out all the info on the front page and then attach the letter as an inquiry. My sister wants to get married and I wasn\'t able to get PA so I have attached the letter saying that my sister is getting married and she can\'t set the date unless she knows that I will be able to attend and I asked very straight question: When are you going to approve the case? I was thinking that once they respond to that you have something to follow up on. And it is important to have it in writing.
My attorney told me long time ago when I started the case that INS is an office full of files that floats all around and it is very important to bring attention to your own case. I was doing that from the date first and I am sure it helped. Don\'t be afraid to ask. Don\'t ever forget that this people are all employed thanks to all of us that pay taxes. They should report to us and you have a right to know what is going on with your case. Just keep asking, eather call or write. Do not just wait. It takes to long when you just wait and don\'t inquiry on it.
Good luck.

No Title

Send an inquiry form G731C. Download it from the internet from INS page. Ask them a straight question so you have something to follow up on later. You should do the same thing when you call. Take the name of the person you talked to, write their name and next time you call you can say that on date so and so, the person so and so said that and that.
I was told last Thursday that case was ready to be adjucitated. Today I was calling and would ask them what is going on since case was already ready to be adjucitated last Thursday but I couldn\'t get through. Always remember what they say, so you have something to follow up on. And I totally agree with Serenity Now that is very important to keep calling or writing .
Good Luck

No Title

You are totaly right. Have you had your passaport stamped yet?
What is your experience?

No Title

Congrats Zany,

My ND and FP dates are very similar to yours.
When I called IIO yesterday, they told me they received FP from FBI on May 3rd only, even though they had told me that they received FP earlier when called April 25th. Sounded like the FP theory is right...

In any case, my lawyer also called yesterday and this is what she had to say,
"I called INS yesterday and talked to INS officer on your case which is still pending. I tried to find out why some cases are processed faster the others but, she didn\'t have any answer for me. Basically even they don\'t know how or why!!!!! but she told me that there is no RFE(Request For Evidence) has been issued on your case which is good news. I\'ll keep you posted if there is any news."

Not much to go by , but I hang on in the hope that I am almost there.

No Title

Congratulations, ZanaN! I did not find your entry in the tracking
list. Could you post your EB category, priority date, EAD status,
and country of origin? Thanks for posting the good news, and
enjoy your freedom.

ciba

No Title

Dimpu, Why don\'t you have your laywer send a form G731C, an inquiry to the case? When they respond in writing you have something to follow up.

No Title

I don\'t know my category, priority date is current, EAD received 02/21/01. Country of origin is Croatia.

No Title

I will try Zana....they just called IIO. I might have to wait for a little while before I push them to send a written enquiry

P.S My employer is paying for the lawyer so most times I don\'t even talk to them directly !