Finally Approved!!

brewtus

Registered Users (C)
My I-140 NIW petition at TSC filed on Jan 12, 2007 was finally approved today after a year and 3 months. No RFE or LUD. Only LUD I got was this morning with the approval email and online status change.

I made several calls to USCIS, wrote to two senators and a congressman, CIS Ombudsman and filed an inquiry through AILA. All that doesn't matter now.

I am from India and my EB1A has already been denied. So my options are either to sit tight or apply under Eb1-OR or try Eb1A again. Any suggestions?

Also want to say thanks to everyone here especially madmonkey and JerIst.

congratulations, Brewtus. Can you please give us information on what your qualifications are? I guess it all depends on how you look at it - you have as many bonus chances to hit (or bat) and if itsnt too much trouble you can apply for Eb1-EA again. You have nothing but $475 and some tiem to lose. But once again it all depends on your qualifications. What was the EB1 denial about? any specific reason?

Madmonkey: they were supposed to respond to RFEs within two months. Looks like yours has already been that long. Would calling them help?

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!! Brewtus.

EB10182006

My I-140 NIW petition at TSC filed on Jan 12, 2007 was finally approved today after a year and 3 months. No RFE or LUD. Only LUD I got was this morning with the approval email and online status change.

I made several calls to USCIS, wrote to two senators and a congressman, CIS Ombudsman and filed an inquiry through AILA. All that doesn't matter now.

I am from India and my EB1A has already been denied. So my options are either to sit tight or apply under Eb1-OR or try Eb1A again. Any suggestions?

Congrats.

can you please give details of your Senator inquiries, ombudsmen and AILA inquiry. Why none of these worked for you? What kind of answers did you get from them.

Everyone called the USCIS liason but I still did not get a decision. The Congressman's office was helpful and they kept following up and finally I got a decision.