Finally Approved!!!!

ma_lc

Registered Users (C)
Blessings of Lord venkateshwara ,my GC Journey is over today.

All the best fellow friends and every one will be out of this saga real soon, be patient.

This form has been great resource for all my GC information and once again thanks each and everyone of fellow form members.

Good luck!

Congrats Man

Congrats Man

All the best fellow friends and every one will be out of this saga real soon, be patient.

This form has been great resource for all my GC information and once again thanks each and everyone of fellow form members.

Good luck!

Good luck!

Congratulations
Please tell us your country.

Good luck!

Congratulations ma_lc !!! I am happy for you.

Looks like all old timers are having a field day today! I just called TSC IO who confirmed that my namecheck is pending and nothing can be done till it is cleared.

thanks guys! each one will hear good news soon.

i did not expect my approval any time before october after talking to IO last week ,this gives you an idea how not correct are IO's some time.