Finally Approved !!!

mdmacri

Registered Users (C)
Dear All,
I called the IIO this morning and she said that my case was approved on 29th May 2001. AVM did not updated yet .I have applied for my labour in EB3, on 5/97 and got my I-140 done October 99. Applied for I-485 on 11/04/99 and finger prints done on 03/09/2001. Checked the FP status after couple of days with FBI. FP were optical and FBI said they look good . RFE issued on May 07, 2001 for employment letter,W2\'s and copies of I-797\'s. RFE replied on May 16 , 2001 and the AVM got updated on May 21.

I thank a lot all the good guys in this chat . Special Thanks to Bhanu Kuchibotla, metoo, conn485, myladoor, OCT2000 , Rajiv Khanna...

Here are my details again:
EB3, INDIA PD 5/97,RD 11/04/99, ND 11/9/99,FP 3/09/01 , RFE 5/7/01, RFE Replied 05/16/01 , RFE Response received by INS 05/21/01 Approval 05/29/01.

No Title

Congratulations mdmacri. Thanks for posting the details. I have updated your into in the RFE table.

Could you also update the immitracker, please.

Thanks again, and enjoy your freedom.

No Title

Thanks GC_Ontheway ,

I have updated the Immitracker and also replied to your earlier posting for updating the RFE table.

No Title

Congratulations...Enjoy your newly found freedom!!!

Thanks a lot for updating the VSC Tracker.

No Title

Did anyone done FP reprint? Can you tell me how long will take
to process your case after FP reprint? I did last wensday and
I call IIo who tell me I have to wait for two months for some
body starting to process my case. Is it true?

jc_yz

No Title

Well , if you ask me , my case got approved after 2 months and 20 days. IIO\'s generally makes statements like that because that is what they have been instructed to do. I have seen lot of people got approved within 4-6 weeks after their FP. This is if you don\'t get an RFE. If they request for an evidence , then again it depends upon when you send the reply to them. Once they receive the requested evidences , chances are that your case will be approved within 14 days. ( Look at the RFE table maintained by GC_OnTheWay ). Hope this helps.