Finally Approved

srireddy

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

My AOS application was finally approved... After agonizing 4 years of waiting, an Immigration officer at NSC must have finally determined that this application should be reviewed and approved...

Thank almighty for providing this long awaited gift... Good luck to all of you still waiting... take care and wishing you all the very best!!!

srireddy said:
Folks,

My AOS application was finally approved... After agonizing 4 years of waiting, an Immigration officer at NSC must have finally determined that this application should be reviewed and approved...

Thank almighty for providing this long awaited gift... Good luck to all of you still waiting... take care and wishing you all the very best!!!
thats good news! congrats!

Please help others who are stuck with the process

Srireddy,

Can you share with us why your case took so long and what have you done to help expedite the process? Thanks!

lulx-co said:
Srireddy,

Can you share with us why your case took so long and what have you done to help expedite the process? Thanks!

I really do not know the reason why it took so many years and what particular event triggered my approval, except that USCIS have their own whims and fancies when it comes to approvals.

I honestly forgot the AOS process and started just renewing my EAD, and AP docs annually.

I would like to recommend the following steps:

a) Contact the House Congressman and Senators(since this is election year, they have additional interests)

b) Write letters to USCIS director and request expedite process.

Good luck to you.. but don't forget that USCIS and Commonsense are mutually exclusive.. I believe that one should always try.