Finally Approved

try_luck

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I got the magic emails this morning.

"This case has been approved. On February 7, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed…………………………"

I am the silent reader to this forum; this forum gave me lot of courage and hope.

Thanks to this forum and everybody on this forum.

Wish you all good luck!! Hope everybody get approval soon.

Congratulations

Congratulations try_luck.
Enjoy your freedom.

looks like you are from Worldwide EB3.

try_luck,

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing news with this forum..Green card approval news gives other people little hopes too...

What is your category Eb2, EB3 and country?

try luck

Most deserved. God Bless You. Hope with your approval a chain reaction occurs, and many many of us get approved too!

Congrats!!

Let me first Congratulate!! you. My dates are very similar to mine...I hope my approval will come thru too. On enquiring TSC they sent me a letter stating my case was stuck with background check. Can u share with us when ur FP was done? and when was ur namecheck completed??

thanks,
raja

FP and Name Check.

Thanks mvusa and gc_raja,

gc_raja : My FP was done on 4-20-2005.

I do not have any idea when my name check was completed as I did not check with TSC or anyone.

Name Check

Hi,
Today we went to local office to find my FBI name check status. She said, my wife's got cleared, my name check still shows pending. Please advise is there any way to expedite this. Please see my signature below.

EB2
Priority Date: June 2001 (Current)
I-140/I-485, RD: Aug 26 2004
I-140 Approved on Feb 2005
FP given on Feb 25 2005
2 EAD's and 2 AP's