Finally-----Approved

Hi Want...

As I mentioned already that mine & my family {(Wife-derivative asylee) and (daughter-US Citizen)}'s Canadian Immigration application also got approved today, I am planning to get it alongwith my daughter at this moment because my wife is still in the process of I485 adjustment... What do you advice .... Please...

Singh6 said:
Hi Want...

As I mentioned already that mine & my family {(Wife-derivative asylee) and (daughter-US Citizen)}'s Canadian Immigration application also got approved today, I am planning to get it alongwith my daughter at this moment because my wife is still in the process of I485 adjustment... What do you advice .... Please...

Congratulations Singh6

Enjoy it your Freedom.

Good luck to others.

Singh6 said:
Thank God (Waheguru-God-Allah)

I got Approval finally…..

Thank you so much guys for the extremely valuable knowledge….

Thanks ‘WantmyGCnow’ with the RFE help, I used exactly the same format which you advised …. I remember I was so worried after this RFE because I did not have all of the requested documents….Thanks again!!

Ianyu, faysal, thankful, jubilee, Lazerthegreat, 14ksusha, Gino…. Thank you guys… for all the help ….during the time when I was so panicked ….…. your advice was extremely valuable in properly handling my RFE

Nasrmobin, Cody2, atique rehman, SS1969, surprise 77, Morning ……………… thanks guys for giving me that great courage when my ‘Status cant be found’ message appeared and stayed continuously for 6 days……. It happened exactly as you guys stated.

Grassroot, you could be a future-teller maaaaaaan…  all your predictions went true … even the timing was correct…. Try it, you will make big money…. Heheheh

Please accept my apology if I missed some one……. My heart full thanks goes to rest of the members in this forum as well, I got so much knowledge from you guys….

I will pray to 'Waheguru-God-Allah'.. that everyone get this freedom as early as possible....
congratulation man :) :)

Singh6 said:
Thank God (Waheguru-God-Allah)

I got Approval finally…..

Thank you so much guys for the extremely valuable knowledge….

Thanks ‘WantmyGCnow’ with the RFE help, I used exactly the same format which you advised …. I remember I was so worried after this RFE because I did not have all of the requested documents….Thanks again!!

Ianyu, faysal, thankful, jubilee, Lazerthegreat, 14ksusha, Gino…. Thank you guys… for all the help ….during the time when I was so panicked ….…. your advice was extremely valuable in properly handling my RFE

Nasrmobin, Cody2, atique rehman, SS1969, surprise 77, Morning ……………… thanks guys for giving me that great courage when my ‘Status cant be found’ message appeared and stayed continuously for 6 days……. It happened exactly as you guys stated.

Grassroot, you could be a future-teller maaaaaaan…  all your predictions went true … even the timing was correct…. Try it, you will make big money…. Heheheh

Please accept my apology if I missed some one……. My heart full thanks goes to rest of the members in this forum as well, I got so much knowledge from you guys….

I will pray to 'Waheguru-God-Allah'.. that everyone get this freedom as early as possible....

Great job! Congratulations! Keep coming back and spreading the wisdom. :)

Singh6

congratulations for recieving your green card.
I have a question, what did you submit to let USCIS know that you lost your RTD and I94?? I lost the NP and I 94 that I used to enter the united states, so if they gave me the same RFE what would I do?? I have had two RTD, the first one was returned to USCIS and the second I have it now.
Thank you

Guacho.

guacho...
I wrote in my RFE reply that I am submitting all the documents (RTDs & I-94s)whichever I could locate.... I wrote them that sometimes we surrender expired RTDs while applying for new ones & old I-94s are usually taken by airline agents while travelling abroad..... (I had travelled a lot ... & everytime airlines people took my old I-94s .....So my explanation was these two lines only).... !!.... Eventhough I was very panicked.. but the forum guys had adviced me that this request was simply a part of the process ..... 'n nothing special..... If you have any other issue, you can search the old threads... in case you do not find any thing... then just go ahead and start a new thread..... you will get the right answers brother... good luck!!